Chapter V

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Squad 7 was on their first job today. They were in the forest trying to locate something.

(Y/N) had a headset on and was hiding behind a tree, peeking his head to try to spot what they were looking for.

(Y/N): <into headset> (Y/N), I'm at point D.

Sasuke: <from headset> Sasuke, I'm at point B.

Sakura: <from headset> Sakura, I'm at point C.

Naruto: <from headset> Naruto, I'm at point A, believe it.

Kakashi: <from headset> Go slow, Naruto. Okay, Squad 7. Hmm.

Suddenly, (Y/N) saw something zip past him really fast.

Kakashi: <from headset> The target has moved! Follow it!

(Y/N) quickly ran after the target. He hid behind another tree and saw Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto behind or in three others trees.

Naruto: <to the team> Over there.

They quickly ran over to another row of trees.

Kakashi: <from headset> What's your distance from the target?

(Y/N): <into headset> I'm pretty close, but Naruto is closer.

Naruto: <from headset> I'm 5 meters away from it. I'm ready, just give the signal.

Sasuke: <from headset> I'm ready, too.

Sakura: <from headset> So am I.

(Y/N): <into headset> Me too. Let's hurry.

Kakashi: <from headset> Okay... now!

All four of the Genin jumped out from the trees and ran towards the target, a brown cat.

Naruto grabbed the cat and held it, ignoring that it was yelping and scratching at him.

Naruto: I got him, I got him.

(Y/N) rolled his eyes.

Kakashi: <from headset> Can you verify ribbon, right ear?

Sasuke: <into headset> Affirmative, we got a positive ID.

Kakashi: <from headset> Right, lost pet Tora captured. Mission accomplished.

(Y/N): <sarcastically> Yay, hurray. We did it. Fun. That was the best mission ever. Woo-hoo.

Naruto: <into headset; to Kakashi> Can't we get a better mission than this? I hate cats!

This caused feedback to heard by everyone who was wearing the headsets.

Sakura yelled and covered her ears. (Y/N) and Sasuke covered their ears and glared at Naruto.

(Y/N): Augh! Now I have ringing in my ears!

Time-Skip

Squad 7 watched as the cat, Tora, was being hugged to death by its owner, Madam Shijimi. (Y/N) was rubbing his ears while anime tears ran down his face.

Shijimi: <crushing Tora> Oh, my poor little Tora. Mommy was so worried about her naughty little fuzzykins, yes.

Naruto: <rubbing his head> Stupid cat. That kitty deserves to be squashed. No wonder he ran away.