Chapter XXXV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The battle between Neji and Naruto continued on. Neji revealed himself to know Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, which was a secret taijutsu that belonged to the Hyūga Clan's main house.

He was then able to hit all of Naruto's chakra points. However, surprisingly, Naruto was able to stand back up.

Then, Neji decided it was a good time to tell everyone his life story about how his father, the younger twin of Hiashi (the Hyūga Clan leader) was placed into the side house, and had to die in his brother's place after some kind of kidnapping of Hinata.

Neji then went on about how everyone's fate is predetermined or something that (Y/N) didn't really care about, while also showing off some cool rotation technique.

After that, Neji struck Naruto with several more hits, closing off Naruto's chakra. However, this let the blind access the Nine-Tailed Fox's chakra. The two the leapt at each other, resulting in a giant explosion.

When the dust cleared, there were two holes in the ground.

(Y/N): Come on, Naruto.

Suddenly, Neji slowly climbed out of one of the holes. He was really beaten up, but he slowly walked over to the other hole. There was Naruto, knocked out.

(Y/N): <groans> Dammit!

Neji stared at Naruto.

Neji: Sorry, but this is reality. You're a failure. This match is over.

Suddenly, the ground burst open underneath Neji, and Naruto flew out and punched him right in the jaw, sending Neji flying into the ground, shocking everyone.

(Y/N): What the—?!

The Naruto in the crater then disappeared, revealing it to be a shadow clone. There was also a tunnel underneath it.

Neji: <grunting> I can't move...

(Y/N) grinned at Naruto.

Naruto and Neji had a little conversation before Genma raised his arm.

Genma: The winner is Naruto Uzumaki.

Everyone in the stadium began to cheer and clap.

Shikamaru: Well, what do ya know? He actually did it.

(Y/N): I knew he could do it! That's what Neji gets for being such an asswipe.

Dosu stared at (Y/N).

Dosu: Well, you know what time it is?

(Y/N) smirked.

(Y/N): Of course. It's time for your ass to be kicked.

Dosu: I wouldn't be so sure about that.

He then lumbered away.

Meanwhile, the Kazekage shifted in his seat.

Hokage: Is something the matter, Lord Kazekage? You seem anxious.

Kazekage: Of course I am anxious. I am really anticipating this next match.

Hokage: Oh, you mean the one incoming (Y/N) (L/N)? Yes, I've heard many people came to this event only to watch that match.

Kazekage: Well, I've heard that this boy is very powerful. I want to see it for myself.