Chapter LXV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

A few days had passed since Hinata passed out. After that she gave up, while Hanabi lasted two more days. Neji still continued to work out with (Y/N).

Besides the work-outs, nothing interesting really happened... aside from random eye bleeds in his left eye that seemed to happen more frequently now.

(Y/N) was in the library with Minerva, who was dabbing his eye with a wet paper towel.

Minerva: What the hell's up with your damn eye? This is getting annoying.

(Y/N): It probably has to do with the weird powers that I have. The unexplained ones. I've been trying to us them more while I'm training.

Minerva: So this is a side effect of using those powers? What a weird side effect considering you don't even use your eyes when you use those powers.

(Y/N): Yeah... Hey, Minerva? Can I tell you something? I haven't told anyone yet.

Minerva: Ooooo tea! Gimme it.

(Y/N): When I got kidnapped by those bat ladies, one of them said that I was an experiment that their "mistress" made.

Minerva: <shocked> What?!

(Y/N): <nodding> That's why I have those weird powers. After the Uchiha Clan Massacre, I was apparently taken to their mistress's lair where she did something to my body. Then my memories were erased, which is why I didn't remember my Uchiha past.

Minerva: If you were experimented on, that would explain the mysterious powers. And the eye bleeding could be whatever junk she put in you being rejected by the body or something. I don't know. I'm not a scientist. But anyway, this mistress...

(Y/N): The bat ladies said they did have someone who they served. And it wasn't Kaneshiro. They said that their mistress experimented on them too.

Minerva: I see. Remember when the Third Hokage told us about the mysterious disappearances of women around the Five Great Nations? I'm sure this mistress is the one responsible. She must be the ones kidnapping them and turning them into bat creatures for some reason.

(Y/N): So how come I'm not a bat creature?

Minerva: How the hell should I know?

(Y/N): Anyway, the bat ladies said that I was going to be taken back to their leader who would do more experiments on me or something like that. Then they said that my memory would be erased again.

Minerva: Well, those damn bat creatures and their "mistress" will have to get through me first! I'll kick their asses!

(Y/N): <chuckling> Thanks, Minerva.

Minerva smiled and ruffled his hair.

As (Y/N) left the library, waving at Minerva, she waved back and turned around to her office. She closed the door and walked over to her desk.

She pulled out the drawer, took out a binder, and opened it. She flipped through the pages until she found what she was looking for.

It was a newspaper article from Kusagakure titled "Husband and Wife Found Murdered in Their Own House." Minerva bit her lip and read it:

"Last night, a group of Anbu reported that a man and a woman were found dead in their house. The woman had been stabbed in the back and the man had his neck snapped. In the living room was an empty cradle, probably belonging to their child who had recently been born just a week earlier. There was no sign of the child anywhere in the house and no clues about who could have done this. Detectives were unable to find anything about the couple or their child as just two days earlier, the hospital that the child was reported to have been born in burned down, destroying all records. Could these two events have been related? Was someone planning on killing the couple to get that child? No one knows for sure. A search party for the baby is already formed but detectives doubt they'll be able to find anything."