Chapter 16: The Truth Comes Out; Part 2

"I... I'mpregnant...."

"I'm out!" Zayn half shouted. He turned fiercely on his heel and ran out the front door.

Next to Louis, he felt Harry stiffen than pull back. "What???" He, Liam, and Niall shouted in sync, all surprised by the words of their mate.

"You didn't know?" Liam asked Harry, giving him a "what the fuck" face. He shook his head hastily.

"No, I didn't know! Because I didn't know MY boyfriend was born with ovaries!" Harry placed his fingertips on his chest when he spoke, emphasizing the word my, being direct that Louis was his and his only. "I didn't know MY boyfriend was able to get pregnant!" He shouted to Liam.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU USE PROTECTION?"

"BECAUSE WE'RE BOTH MEN, I DIDN'T EXPECT LOUIS WOULD GET PREGNANT AS AN OUTCOME OF MYSELF MAKING LOVE TO HIM! SORRY THAT I WANTED HIS FIRST TIME TO BE SPECIAL, LIKE HE IS!!!"

"Guys, stop yelling!" Niall shouted, gesturing to Louis who was clutching his head in pain.

Liam shook his head. "Sorry Mate." He said to Louis, giving him his best apology face. He looked to Harry before letting out a soft sigh. "I better go after Zayn. Calm him down and bring him back." He turned to leave. "Niall, come with me." He grabbed the young Irish lad and ushered him out the front door.

As soon as the door clicked shut, Harry turned to Louis, placing hands his on his hips, taking a deep breath. Louis swallowed nervously, crossing his arms over his chest and looking to the floor. "What are you thinking?" He asked his curly haired angel. Harry sighed and shook his head. Louis frowned to the floor.

"I'm going to be a father!" Harry said. "A father! When did you find out? When were you planning on telling me?"

"I..." Louis frowned sadly. "I don't know..." Harry bit his lip and shook his head.

"I don't know about this." He began. "How I feel about this situation."

"I knew you wouldn't..."

"What do you want to do?"

"I already told myself that I'm going to keep our baby. I will not give him or her up, even if it means losing you..."

Harry nodded to Louis, looking to the ground. "Well..."

"Harry look, if you don't want this child, I completely understand. But I will not abort them or give them up for adoption. I refuse it."

"Let me finish." Harry said before continuing. "Well, I will not, no strike that, I would never leave you." He took Louis into his arms and kissed his forehead, hugging him to his chest. "I love you too much to do something as crazy as that... And I will not let you go through this alone."

"What are you saying, Haz?" Louis asked, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist, nuzzling his face into his chest.

"It will take some time to get used to. And we will have up and downs, but I am going to raise our child too. I helped create him and I will help raise him."

"You are?" Louis pulled his head back briefly to look up into the face of his significant other. When Harry nodded, Louis felt tears brim his eyes as he pulled Harry's face to his, their lips connecting. "I love you!"

"I love you too, my little BooBear." Harry rubbed his nose against Louis'. "Nothing will ever stop me from loving you." Louis smiled. "But I need to know... How far along are you?" He placed a strong, gentle hand on Louis' stomach.

"A month." Was all Louis said.

Harry nodded. "Another eight to go." Getting on his knees, Harry slowly lifted Louis' shirt up and kissed his bare stomach where his baby bump was. He smiled.