Chapter 35: He Never Woke

((LAST CHAPTER! OMG!!!! Thank you for those who stayed with me through this entire book, it has been an incredible honor and pleasure to write. You guys are amazing, never forget that!

Sorry for the late update. It's currently 1 am and I was finishing packing for camp. I'm going to be a counselor! Yay! I'll be gone Monday through Friday, so the epilogue will be up on Saturday morning. I will have a Authors Note after the epilogue, so I hope you guys will read that. Please leave me your comments on what you think and how the ending is in this chapter. Is it good, bad, let me know! And leave me your thoughts on certain parts that maybe caught your attention! Please and thank you! :)

All my love!

Enjoy the chapter! ))

As much as Harry wished it wasn't, he couldn't stop himself from thinking that Louis was never going to wake up. It had been almost a month since Louis had given birth and into his coma. Harry hated it, seeing him in his state; unmoving, not speaking. It was the worst thing ever.

Chandler was taken in for tests to make sure he was still healthy. All was good for the tiny boy. Harry loved his son more than his life, but without Louis, he felt empty. Like there was a hole in his heart. A hole that couldn't be filled without him. Just like the first twenty four hours after Louis slipped into his slumber, Harry now again sat next to the bed, elbows on his thighs, chin in his palms; silent. His baby was still gone for tests and Harry had nothing to make him want to speak.

It had been a few hours, a few hours of silence. The three other boys hadn't bothered to try and start a conversation. They merely sat watching their friend hoping that he would speak soon. They hated seeing him without talking, because it basically left them without two of their best friends.

Liam rubbed the bottom half of his face, pushing himself off the seat next to Niall. He walked up behind Harry and placed a hand on his shoulder; the silence had finally gotten to him. "Harry?" He asked in a low tone. "Harry?" He didn't speak. "Harry, please speak to us. We know what you're feeling like, but you can't shut us out. We're your best friends, you need to be able to speak to us whenever you need."

Much to Liam's surprise, the curly haired lad turned to look up at him, eyes red and puffy, tears staining his cheeks. It hadn't occurred to any of the boys that Harry had been crying. They hadn't heard him make a single sound. "What am I supposed to say?" Harry blinked, more tears rolling down his cheeks. "That it's going to be okay? He'll be okay? Because it isn't. It isn't okay. Louis' been in a coma for almost a month! Chandler is constantly being taken away for tests. I know you guys are here for me, but what I'm feeling right now? I feel empty, I feel like my whole world is falling apart in front of me and I can't do anything about it!" Harry rose to his feet. "You have any idea what it's like to feel as if you're frozen in a spot, unable to scream and shout for someone to help as you see the ones you love torn away from you? Do you? I do! It's terrifying! To see those you care so much about taken away from you!"