A "THANK YOU!"Authors Note

I want to thank all of you who read Unity. It really made me overblown with happiness. When I began writing this novel, I was 14 almost 15. When I started, I didn't think this book would get even 100 favorites, let alone over 1k.

Since I began, my writing has improved so much and I want to thank all of you for helping me become the writer I am. I'm 16 now, 17 in two months, but I've decided a long while ago that writing is the thing I would love to take a career in. I love using my imagination to create worlds that many would love to live in. Your comments always made my day, they never failed to make me smile, even on my worse days. I hope I can write other novels that you will enjoy hopefully as much, if not, more than this one did.

I have actually quite a few other stories I've begun writing that maybe you guys would be very interested in. Some are Larry fanfics, some are not. I'll leave some detail about them below. once again, thank you for all those who read my book. You are amazing and all my love goes to you.

And now: The Unanswered Questions!

Why did I leave Louis in a coma for a month? I wanted it to be a good amount of time, I didn't want it to be too short. And I didn't want it to be too long. I wanted it to be long enough for Harry to realize how much Louis actually meant to him and how much he needed him in his life.

Do Zayn and Liam come out to the boys? Yes they do. I planned to put it after Louis and Harry got engaged, but decided to just let the epilogue be about them.

Why did Harry's parents not pay much attention to him as a child? He never did as many things as Gemma did. He wasn't like her, he was rebellious and enjoyed being himself instead of what others wanted. Gemma listened, got good grades, and was the perfect angel any parent could ask for. Which is why Harry ended up being the man he was before meeting Louis.

Why did Louis and Harry say 'I love you' the beginning? Isn't that really early? Yes, I know it was early when they said I love you to each other. But please remember I was 15 when I wrote that, I was still new to writing. I have edited the beginning and am still working on putting the I love you's farther into the story.

Why did I leave Zayn in the story? Zayn was an original member of the story. And no matter what I will always call him a member of One Direction. Even if he is no longer in the band. One Direction consists of Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Harry Styles; no more, no less.

Where did I get the idea for this story? I actually had a different idea for this story, but I mainly just took a couple days or so to think of a different way the story, as my idea before seemed really cliché. I wanted it to be interesting for you readers. So, I made sure my idea made sense before actually starting the writing. I went over it quite a long ass while.  And when I didn't feel like it would go anywhere, I just kind of left it after the prologue was published... That is, until I found out people were actually reading it and continued writing.

If you guys have any other questions, leave them in the comments and I add them with my answer. <3

Once again, thank you for reading Unity: A Larry Stylinson Fanfic. It was an amazing journey and I hope you guys enjoyed it a lot!  You guys are amazing and I'll always be there for any of you. :D

All my love!