Chapter 26: Big Night; Part 3: Better Late Than Never

"Guys, as much as we would love to stick around and cuddle and whatnot, we have a gig to get to." Zayn said, pushing Harry and Louis towards the van with ease.

Louis rolled his eyes. "Don't be jealous, Mate." He said, climbing in the back next to Harry, across from Niall. Zayn gave him a "excuse me" look, placing a hand on his chest. "You heard me."

"I am not jealous." Zayn scoffed.

"Yes you are."

"I am not! I could snog any of you if I wanted to."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Then prove it." Louis said, Harry slipping an arm around his shoulders. "Kiss one of the two Lads."

"Right now?"

"Right now!"

Zayn looked to Liam and Niall, swallowing nervously. Niall leaned back in his seat. "Love you, Mate. But I can't do it."

Zayn looked to Liam, swallowing again. Liam rolled his eyes and cupped Zayn's cheek, pressing their lips together. Louis cheered Zayn on, clapping. "Aye, look at that."

Liam was the one to break the kiss and smiled. "There." Was all he said as he started the engine back up and pulled out onto the road. Zayn just blushed a dark red and looked out the window, not saying anything for a long few minutes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Zayn, where are you guys?" Paul asked, looking around at the large party beginning to start around him. He was offered a drink but turned it down, waving the waiter away.

"Relax, we'll be there in about forty-five minutes. We stopped for gas a couple hours ago." Zayn looked at his fingernails and nodded.

"Good, you'll have about half an hour, forty-five to rehearse before you perform."

"That's good." Zayn added. He leaned forward in his sear slightly. "Hey Paul, we're gonna cut out. I call you when we're almost there."

"Okay, safe journey." Paul said before hanging up. Zayn pressed end call and put his phone into his jacket pocket.

Harry looked to Louis who stared down at his stomach, his hand resting on top of his enlarged baby bump. "Love, what are you doing?" Harry asked, his eyes watching curiously.

Louis was quick to respond. "I'm trying to see if our baby will kick. It's been 5 months. It should start kicking soon." Harry smiled a small smile and placed his hand on top of Louis'. He wore a large fancy, yet baggy dress shirt. It hid his belly, but barely.