Chapter 3: Sex and Hangovers

Harry stood up and removed his jeans. Louis watched Harry, as he began to fumble with his jeans button. Harry smirked and placed his hands on top of Louis's.

"Let me help you." Harry whispered in his ear, as he unbuttoned Louis's jeans.

He pulled them down Louis's legs and off his feet. Harry smiled at his lover and crawled onto his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck. Louis stared up at him, lust filling his eyes. He wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed him.

Their lips moved in sync as Harry grinded his hips against Louis's. Louis's fingernails scraped down Harry's back, making him moan with pleasure. Louis pulled Harry against him, closing all gaps between them as they continued.

"Harry..." Louis whispered. "I want you... so bad..."

Harry grinned as he laid Louis on his back, his hands sliding down his chest, and over his tattoos. He leaned down and kissed Louis's bare chest, making him softly moan. Louis rubbed his hands over Harry's back and took sharp breaths as Louis continued to pleasure him.

"P-please..." Louis begged. "Just please take me..."

Harry bit his lower lip and smirked. He sat up and let his hands wander down to Louis's crotch. His hand slid in his boxers and grasped his cock. Louis moaned and tightly grasped the bed sheets. Harry set back and leaned down, kissing its head gently. Louis moaned loudly, looking down at Harry.

"Please... please... stop teasing me..." Louis whimpered.

Harry smirked and rubbed his thumb over the tip, before kissing it softly. Louis groaned and grasped the bed frame. He felt himself ready to explode. Harry noticed and asked. "Already, huh?"

Louis squeezed his eyes shut and nodded. "Ha-Harry... I'm gonna..."

At that moment, Harry stopped, leaving Louis throbbing. He moaned and felt Harry kiss his stomach. He choked out. "Please, just... take me Harry... p-please!..."

Harry grinned. He did as his lover asked and withdrew his boxers.  Louis stared at Harry's cock. It was bigger than he had imagined.

"You like what you see?" Harry smirked.

Louis didn't answer, but Harry knew he did. Louis looked up, staring into Harry's eyes. Harry could see in his eyes that he was ready and slowly, he leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips, before he removed Louis's boxers and tossed them to the floor.

Louis began breathing hard again, his eyes staring at Harry's necklace that had a cross on it. His eyes looked back up to Harry, who whispered. "On your knees."

And Louis did just that...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Louis slowly opened his eyes and stared at the wall across the room. He groaned and tried to sit up, but an aching in his head stopped him. he groaned again and grabbed his head.

"Ah, how drunk was I?" He asked himself, as he slowly sat up. He looked around the room and then to the sleeping Harry next to him. His head started aching badly again. He groaned in pain and gripped his head. "Shit!" he cursed, standing up. "Harry might have some ibuprofen, hopefully."

Looking around, Louis finally found ibuprofen in Harry's dresser drawer. He went to the bathroom and took a couple, before drinking a cup of water from the sink to wash them down. He shook his head, hoping the headache would leave soon and went to put his shoes on. When he entered the room, he found Harry sitting up, holding his head.

Headache too... Louis thought, heading back and getting him a glass of water.

When Louis walked back in the room, Harry turned to look at him. He smiled as Louis sat down next to him.

"Hey!" Harry kissed his lips, as Louis handed him the water and ibuprofen. "Thanks." He took a couple, before turning back to Louis. "Last night was amazing!"

"Yeah... what exactly happened?" Louis asked, remembering only when he had met Harry and taking too many shots.

Harry chuckled. "We had sex. Don't you remember?"

Louis shook his head. "All I remember is meeting you and taking too many drinks."

"Well," Harry began, "let's just say, you begged for it. And you're really good at it."

Louis stood up. "Oh my God, did that really happen?"

Harry nodded. "Is that bad?"

Louis turned and sat by Harry. "I don't know... is it?"

Harry chuckled and shook his head. "No... besides, you liked it..."

Louis felt his mind return, even with the aching headache he had. He leaned and kissed Harry's lips. He gave Harry a smirk. "Well, can't deny the truth, can we?"

Harry chuckled and caressed his cheek. "You're a silly little boy."

Louis nodded and lay down, putting his head on Harry's chest. His fingers began toying with Harry's necklace. He felt Harry kiss his head and wrap his arms around him.

About half an hour later, Louis had begun to slowly remember the previous night and a thought came to his mind. Smirking, Louis's hand slid down Harry's chest and under the covers. His hand grasped his cock and his thumb began to rub it gently.

Harry moaned silently as Louis began to pump it slowly. "W-what are you doing?"

"Just repaying you the favor you gave me yesterday." Louis said, remembering how Harry teased him.

Harry groaned and slightly shifted his position. Louis sat up and crawled over top of Harry, who stared up at him, his eyes smirking. Louis leaned down and kissed Harry's chest. "Hope you enjoy it."  Louis began to kiss his way down Harry's stomach, to his cock. Louis grabbed it and kissed it.

Harry moaned. Louis smirked and slid his tongue over the tip. Harry moaned again and grabbed Louis's head, begging him to continue. Obeying his command, Louis stuck it in his mouth and began to move up and down on it. Harry groaned loudly.

"Louis!" He began.  "Looks like you and I are gonna be busy for a few more hours."