Chapter 6: Alone Time

((This is my first smut scene, could be very graphic to some readers. Or could suck all together... But that's just my thought and opinion. Enjoy!))

Early the next morning, the five boys had gotten up for breakfast and met in the kitchen, dressed for the day ahead.

All had agreed to have waffles and bacon, until Liam saw that they had run out of waffle mix.

"Shit, we ran out of pancake mix." Liam said, running a hand through his hair.

"So, what will we have?" Zayn asked, standing up.

"I'll go buy some real quick." Liam quickly replied.

"I'll come too." Zayn and Niall said at the same time.

"Okay, Louis, Harry, wanna join?" Liam asked, grabbing his car keys off the counter.

"No." Louis said cheekily, crossing his arms.

Liam rolled his eyes and looked to Harry. "What about you?"

Harry caught a and quick glimpse of Louis and turned back to Liam.

"I'll stay and keep Louis company. But buy the blue waffle mix that says Golden Buttermilk Pancake Mix. It's the best!"

"I'll do that. We always get that anyway." Liam smiled,turning to Zayn and Niall. "Lets go get us some waffle mix."

Liam ushered the two boys out the door, shutting and locking it behind him. Harry listened as the footsteps disappeared down the steps, to the car before getting up and walking behind Louis.

He wrapped his arms around Louis's shoulders and kissed his ear. "We're alone now in this big house."

Louis smirked and nodded.

"I've been waiting to have some alone time with you." Harry whispered seductively. "And we have about half an hour before they return."

Louis shivered slightly as Harry's hand slid down his chest and touched his groin, squeezing it gently. Biting his lip, Louis tried holding back a moan. He couldn't hold it as Harry began to kiss the back of his neck, his hand still arousing his crotch area.

"H-Harry..." Louis gave a short gasp, feeling himself begin to harden.

"C'mon, it will be quick." Harry whispered, leading Louis upstairs to his room.

He shut the door behind them and pushed Louis onto his bed. Crawling over top of him, Harry began to kiss his lovers neck, earning low moans in return. His lips slowly moved down, before removing Louis's shirt and tossing it to the floor. Harry kissed his chest softly, trailing butterfly kisses down towards Louis's hard erection.

"H-Harry." Louis choked on his words as Harry began to kiss and nip at his jeans. He ran his hands through Harry's hair as Harry began to unbutton his pants.

Harry removed his shirt and unzipped his mates jeans and pulled out his hardening cock. He began to suck on it. Louis moaned loudly, as he arched his back and his hands grasped Harry's head, begging for him to keep going. Harry pulled his lips away and smirked.

"Someone's desperate." Louis didn't respond as he pushed Harry's head back down between his legs. Obeying his command, Harry began to suck again, his hand pumping along with it.

Louis moaned as Harry forced as much of him down his throat as he could. Louis watched as his lover forced it all down. Harry stared up at Louis, his eyes full of lust.

Pulling back, Harry sat up on his knees. He grabbed Louis's jeans and ripped them off of him, admiring his lovers naked body. Harry turned Louis over onto his stomach, before pulling him onto his hands and knees. Harry caressed the bum of his mate and kissed it; his tongue teasing him. Louis gripped the bed sheets, gasping and moaning.

Harry continued pleasuring until he pulled back to remove his own jeans. He began to stroke his cock, as he reached over the bed and grabbed a tube of lubricant from his suitcase pocket.

He squeezed some onto the palm of his hand, rubbing it all over his hardened member. Using the remains on his hand, Harry wiped the rest on Louis's bum. He slipped a finger inside him, making him moan louder. Another finger, another moan.

After the this finger, Harry decided he was ready. Grabbing his cock, Harry began to tease Louis's entrance. Slowly, he began to push inside him. Louis cried out, his knuckles turning white from gripping the bed sheets to hard.

"Shhh..." Harry whispered into Louis ear. "Just relax." Louis whimpered. "Relax."

Harry began to slowly thrust in and out of him, taking short strokes. His teeth nibbled at Louis ear, sending more shivers down his back.

Louis bit his hard enough to make it bleed as Harry began ro pick up his pace. His thrusts became quicker and his strokes became longer.

Letting out low 'uh uh uhs', Louis buried his face in the bed, one arm gripping the sheets, the other holding onto the right side of Harry's waist. While for Harry, he held onto Louis's shoulders, making his thrusts go deeper.

Harry could feel himself reach his climax as he continued for the next few minutes, thrusting in and out, over and over, while his lips kissed and nipped at the back of Louis neck.

"Lou, I-I'm go-gonna." No sooner after, Harry exploded his cum inside Louis, gasping for air.

Sweat dripped down their foreheads as Harry removed himself from Louis and onto the bed next to him. Louis lay with his head on Harry's chest, his eyes closing as he tried to get his lungs to go back to normal breathing.

Louis let out a soft sigh and turned over on his side, letting Harry wrap a strong arm around his waist. "Rest, my Darling." He heard Harry say to him before drifting off for a bit.