Chapter Thirty Two

**Dean's POV**

I checked the time again. Another fifteen minutes had gone by. It was now ten thirty, way later then when she was told to be home.
"Calm down, Dean. She's responsible. Trust her a little." Sam urged.
"I trust her, believe me. I don't trust that boy she's with." I sighed.
I grabbed Sam's laptop that he was using, much to his dismay. I brought up a web page and typed in my password.
"What are you doing?" Sam asked.
"I'm checking her location. I kind of put a tracker on her phone ya'know in case anything were to happen."
A blue dot appeared on a map after a second. It was only a few blocks away. I looked at Sam and he sighed as he grabbed his coat.
"I don't agree with this," he said quietly.
"Well, then that's good because you aren't her father." I said grabbing the car keys.

The house was dark with only a few lights on inside. Although we most likely wouldn't need them, both of us had guns on us. Sam pulled out his lock pick as we approached the door. The door was open though, the lock pick was not needed. I signaled Sam that I was going upstairs and he could stick to the first floor. Adalyn's jacket was slung over the railing. I went up carefully in case the stairs were creaky. There was a light under one of the closed doors but I decided to check one of the other rooms first. I opened the door slowly, just peeking my head in.
Shit, Adalyn was on the bed. A sheet covered her body. Her eyes were half open and so was her mouth. Something was wrong.
I walked into the room, noticing her pants and shirt were on the floor in a heap. Her eyes followed me but her body didn't move. I kneeled beside her, brushing the hair off her face.
"What happened?" I asked quietly.
There was no answer or any movement. I took my shirt off and put it on her as carefully as I could. She was still wearing her bra but I still felt uncomfortable seeing her like this. I slid my hands underneath of her and picked her up. Sam walked into the room and surveyed the scene. The veins in his neck popped out as he furrowed his eyebrows.
"I'll get her out of here. You take care of whoever is in the other room." I whispered.
He nodded and moved out of the way of the doorway for me. I made my way down the stairs and to the impala. I placed her in the back seat. Her head leaned to the side. I slid in next to her, wrapping my arms around her. Tears burned my eyes. This was my fault. I let her go.

**THANKS GUYS FOR 3k VIEWS!!!! Love you all!