Chapter Forty Six

**Dean's POV**

I walked back into the hotel room, throwing the bag of ingredients onto the table. Sam got up and began getting them out of the bag and onto the table.
"We are gonna make it here and then go find your mom." I murmured as I flipped open the book for the potion.
"We live about two or two and a half hours from here." Adalyn said.
I nodded and placed the book in front of Sam. It was pretty straightforward, he could do it mostly by himself. I was the one who went through the trouble of dealing with Crowley to make this possible. I still do not understand why Cas didn't want to help us. He can zap to anywhere he wants to go and be back in a sheer amount of time. I got a beer and stood off to the side, letting Sam and Adalyn figure out what to do. After I finished my beer, I grabbed my phone and slipped outside. I dialed Olivia's number.
"Hello, Adalyn?" She answered. Her voice full of hope and excitement.
"No, uh, it's Dean." I slightly stumbled.
"Oh, well, what's the occasion for the call?" She asked. The excitement gone from her voice.
"Adalyn knows about you being a werewolf and insists on curing you which is slim to none." I sighed.
"I guess it is worth a shot though." She paused and took a breath. "Dean, it will be nice seeing you."
"What has it been? Fifteen years at least!" I joked.
"All I know is that it has been way to long." She sighed. "Hey, um, I have to go but I guess I will be seeing you soon."
I said my goodbyes and went back inside. I was surprised to see Cas magically inside but shrugged it off as he usually pops up randomly.
"I think we've got it." Sam said as he read through the instructions again.
"Good, well let's go then!" Adalyn chirped.