Chapter Thirty Seven

**Adalyn's POV**

Dean sat down next to me on the bed. I rested my head on his shoulder. He leaned down and kisses my forehead.
"We need to talk," Dean sighed.
I nodded, my stomach instantly dropped. Sam must have told him and even though I told him not to tell him a part of me was relieved.
"I know that I should have told you but I couldn't. I'm sorry." I said.
Dean's face contorted in confusion. His forehead scrunched and his moth was slightly agape.
"What are you talking about?" He asked.
"Sam told you that Jamie ya'know raped me." I said hesitantly.
Dean slowly shook his head no and raised his beer to his mouth, finishing it. My stomach dropped even further. I felt my cheeks burning.
"He raped you," Dean mumbled. "You said that you didn't remember anything."
My throat began to feel tight and my vision became slightly blurry. "I thought it would be easier that way."
His hand clenched the bottle so hard his knuckles turned white. I thought that the bottle was going to break he held it so hard. His other hand was firmly gripped on his knee. His eyes were cast downward.
"Don't keep this stuff from me. I can't help you if I don't know about it. Were you planning on telling me? It's been over four weeks." He mumbled.
"I was but it's more complicated than just telling you. I didn't know how you were going to react and if you were going to be mad at me. I was just scared." I ranted.
"Why would I be mad at you? This isn't your fault." He said looking me in the eyes.
"Well, you are going to be at this next part." I sighed.
"Why is that?" He questioned.
I fiddled with my hands and let out a breath, "I think I'm pregnant."