1

Authors note: sorry about spelling and grammar still in editing stages. Not copied from other fanfics. Please enjoy. ,

1

It was June and where I lived also winter and my birthday month. This week the band one direction was coming to town setting the excitement level of girls at an all time high, I had never seen them this flustered! Getting their hair done, nails immaculately manicured, faces smothered in makeup. It was chaos leading up to the days when they would arrive in New Zealand.

But to be honest I was never obsessed with one direction, yes at one stage I had had a poster on my wall and yes I new their names, faces and songs but I wasn't obsessed. I didn't care much about them coming at all really, I, unlike every other girl in my town, on the night of their arrival, sat on my apartment floor playing Call of Duty. Occasionally I could hear screams of joy echoing from the apartments next door. Since the x-factor the boys rise to fame had increased rapidly, they were still top of the charts. I was eighteen now, short, lazy and unfit, working mostly on my school work. The other girls on my block were flirty, tall, slinky-bitchy-skinny girls with no sense of humor. I had been into their apartment before, for a party, One Direction posters smothered the walls like paint, every inch had been covered with their faces. I had left the party earlier, I wasn't a flirty girl like them, I was a nerd, I watched dr who!

So, it was the night of One Direction's arrival, I'm playing COD when on a trip to my bathroom, it's that time again and I have nothing in my house!

I searched every where every cupboard ever hole. nothing!

I didn't really want to leave my house due to the Directioners hiding in bushes, with binoculars on the prowl for the boys. But after finding nothing, walking down the road to the store was my only option. I grab my wallet and keys from the bench and headed out the door.

The walk to the nearest dairy or convenience store was only five minutes and when you trudge like I do, in my fat pants and ugg boats, it takes ten.

I walk into the store and after looking round, I found the girly products and a chocolate bar, payed for it and holding my plastic bag on my wrist ,with my hands in my pockets, I walked out of the store.

I paused a moment to put my wallet and phone in my pocket and as I looked up a running boy collided with me.

We fell onto the pavement, the products in my bag fell out everywhere, in my rush to return them to the safety if my plastic bag the boy had already risen to his feet and brushed of his navy trousers and was offering me a hand. I took it, stood up, brushed my skinned hands on my grey fat pants and smiled at the stranger. "Thanks," I said checking my bag, "sorry I wasn't-" 

I had lost a packed of tampons! Here there was an attractive gentleman talking to me and a packet of-

"I think you dropped these," he passed me the missing packet. I practically exploded with embarrassment, my cheeks nearing a sunburnt red.

"Oh god, thanks again, I'm sorry," I stuttered, "wasn't looking where I was going," I smiled at him, something familiar about his soft tasseled brown hair and playful cheeky grin.

"It was my fault," he said sexually running a hand through his hair, "I wasn't looking where I was going- um," he looked over his shoulder as a pack of blood thirsty teenage girls glared around the corner.

"Catch you later then," I said with out another glance sure to embarrass my self again. Then it hit me, the running, the girls, the face I had seen a million times.

I spun on my heels, "you're-"

Louis cut me off his hand wrapping over my mouth as he pulled me into the shadows of the dairy.