13

13

"It's okay-" said Liam

"You're alright-" said Harry

"Breathe, Breathe, Breathe," hushed Niall

"Lily?" questioned Zayn

"Can you see?" joked Louis with a box over his head.

My eyes unblurred and my head wobbled dangerously on my neck as I sat up. We had left the interview and were now in the limo on the way to lunch with the prime minister.

I was leaned up against Louis chest, Niall and Harry rested their head gainst my knees, Liam and Zayn on either side of Louis. I trusted Louis the most. After I had fainted and had a panic attack, I would only let him touch me, confort me. After I eased up, the otheres helped me to the limo where I sat now. I had vomited twice, and now had a bucket in my lap. My feet were still hot from the dropped coffee.

"I think I'm okay," I said sitting up slowly, "my heads just a little-" 

The light blared in my eyes I hid my face again in Louis neck and he brushed my hair with his fingers.  

"Are ye sure ye want te come to lunch?" Niall asked, sounding especially Irish to make me smile.  

"Yes," I said, determined, I looked round at the boys, "thank you,thank you so much." 

"It's alright," smiled Louis, "you're OUR Lily now, we're gonna look after you", the boys all nodded and I pulled all five in for a big hug. I trusted them, and even after this short time they trusted me.  

"Oh Em G," giggled Louis, "best girlfriends forever!"  

The boys laughed and I felt a warm smile creep into my cheeks.

At the moment 'aunt flow' wasn't bothering me, but I snuck a product into my bra, as we left the limo, from my purse. Entering Geligio the boys headed towards their VIP sectioned seats. The PM was yet to arrive so excused myself and went to the bathroom. 

Feeling fresher I cheeked my face in the mirror before leaving. 

Walking out of the bathroom a boy caught my eye. Face like the pizza he delivered, my old boyfriend and an overly tall, skinny bleach blonde girl I recognized as my neighbor.  

'Just walk past,' I told myself, 'don't let him see you.'  

I walked passed my eyes set on the table Zayn stuck his head around the corner of his high backed-chair, and smiled, Louis leaned over and in his highest voice giggled, "LeyLey!" 

That had done it, my ex and seen me, just as I was passing, him, I shot Louis an evil glare and smiled at my ex-boyfriend.  

"Wow, Lily," he gasped, "you look- wow." His date turned green with envy and glowered at me. 

"Thanks, I got to-" 

"Hey babe," 

Zayn's arm was around my waist, he leant me back and kissed me square on the lips, my arms played the part and wrapped around his neck. Ten seconds of passionate pashing and Zayn pulled away.  

The girls jaw dropped, knowing perfectly well who Zayn was and I swear she could have shaved with with her dinner knife she was that mad. 

"Oh," my ex said cockily, "I didn't know your boyfriend was a fag!"  

"Oh," Zayn said back, "I didn't know your ex was a pizza." 

Zayn turned to my ex's date, "I'm sorry I've interrupted your date," he winked and she melted.