2

2

He held me close to him, his warm palm against my lips, his hushed breath against my neck. When the stampede of females had passed he released his grip on my mouth and checked outside.

"Oh the boys will be missing me," he said to himself, or me I couldn't be sure.

Louis Tomlinson from One Direction was standing, without a care in the world, before me. I leaned down to my knees. 

Oh god, not only had I embarrassed my self in front of a boy, he was also an attractive boy, 

who was from the most famous boy band since the Beatles!

My breathing became vast heaves and puffs of shocked, Louis noticed and ran to see in I was alright. I just nodded, shaking, begging my self to be able to hold down the void of sushi in my stomach.  

I fainted instead.

"Where do you lived?" He asked.

"In the apartment block down the road," I said pointing in its general direction.

"Good, I'll help you get home," he smile.

I straighten up, "oh hell no!"

Louis looked shocked and offended.

"My apartment block is a mine of panicking, One Direction obsessed freaks who can't tell the difference between a mandarin and an orange!

He still looked offended, it was at this point when the shop owner recognized Louis face, a grin as bright as the sun appeared on the owners face and I sighed.

"I think you better run,"

"Yep, good advice!"