32

1 month later.

"Oh my goss mum!" I laughed as she tried to convince me not to live on my own again.

"I'm fine, a few broken bones aren't gonna stop me!" I joked elbowing her in the ribs. she responded with the same action on which I laughed and tried to hide my gasps of pain.

Mum kissed my cheek then left.

I sat on the couch and sighed.

I wasn't perfect but I was better. still wrapped and bandaged but better, I didn't want people feeling sorry for me anymore.

They all felt sorry for me.

My friends.

The media.

The fans.

It just hurt.

I turned on some doctor who.

But then I had to pee.

And a trip to the toilet later confirmed the worst...

Aunt Flow had decided to visit.

Mother Nature was calling.

Girl problems.

So I put on some shoes, got my wallet and headed out for much needed girl products.

Outside it was kind of warm and I was glad I forgot a coat but embarrassed about the great bruises that were still on my shoulder so I crossed my arms an tried to hide myself.

I skipped up the steps to the dairy. got two chocolate bars and as much girl products as I could carry. I paid.

And headed with my bag outside. then stopped.

I missed them.

I missed him.

So much.

I slumped against the wall and looked at my feet. breathing hurt still. I shouldn't have left the apartment.

"Hey," a voice said.

"What?" I asked.

"Hey," I rolled my eyes. Boys were always trying to get with me to get a bit of fame.

"Excuse me?"

"Whhhaaaaaaattt?" I droaned looking up to see who was annoying me.

"Hi," he smiled, "Lil," he looked at the ground, "missed you."

He was normal. normal clothes, messy hair. stupid smile on his dumb face.

"Louis-"

He was there.

There, before me for real.

"Is it really you?"

"No," he frowned, "I'm a mirage!!"

I hugged him.

"I'm sorry, I missed you."

"I missed you too,"

I stopped and moved away.

"You just left me."

"You cheated on me!"

"I got HIT by a car!!!" I screamed.

People on the street looked at me.

Louis smiled and lifted a suitcase.

"I packed stuff, I can only stay the night!"

"The night sounds good!"

"Yay!" he hugged me. Being careful to not hurt my bruised frame.

I kissed him.

"I'm sorry you got hit by a car," he said stupidly.

"You left me,"

"Yeah, sorry," he smiled.

"That hurt," I wanted him to feel bad when in real honesty I was the one that should be feeling bad.

"You wanna head back to your apartment?" Louis asked looking cautiously over his shoulder at people passing by, "don't wanna be recognized and having to carry you away from here." He smiled and slipped his hand into mine.

"Aren't you on tour? Still? what about the boys?"

"Japan cancelled on us and asked to postpone the day because some big j-pop legend decided he wanted to perform so they moved us along and gave us enough money resources to giggle the plan around so I took up the moment to come back an apologize."

I paused at look at Louis, "apologize for what?"

"For proposing, it was silly, rushed, sorry for the paparazzi, for dragging you into this whole mess," he took a deep breath and smiled sheepishly, "I guess it's because I just really like you. Coz I love you."

"I love you too."