23

23 

I must have fainted. 

I found myself, shivering face pressed tightly into Louis shoulder as he carried me to bed. 

"What time is it?" I asked as he placed me in his bed and pulled the sheets down and climbed in next to me. 

"Four," he smiled checking his phone so the room lit up with a blue glow. He lay down next to me so we were face to face. He leaned in and kissed me drawing my hips into his. One hand supported his head the other caressed my waist.  

"Are you okay now?" He asked pulling away. 

I nodded and he lifted off his shirt. His chest made me was to do... Many naughty things. But I didn't. I instead played with his mind by rolling to face the other way as if I wasn't fazed by his beauty. He chuckled silently and wrapped himself around me and kissed the edge if my jaw. I turned over my shoulder to look at him and he simply blushed.  

My head ached and Louis could tell. He stopped fooling and lay flat on his back, the arm closest to me opened awaiting my body. I placed my head on his shoulder hand on his chest and his arms once again wrapped around me. He squeezed me tight for a moment kissing my head then held me softly in his arms till I fell asleep.

The morning was cold and frosty. Thanks New Zealand! I rolled over to bed to find Louis awake looking at me. 

"How long have you been awake?" I ask, checking the window to find it still dark.  

"Three hours," 

I glanced cautiously at him. 

"Have you been watching me the whole time?" 

He shrugged. 

I raised and eye brow. 

"Yes, I have." 

He grinned cheekily at his humor and clambered out of bed to stand with me at the window. 

"It's still dark," he smiled. 

"Obviously," I yawned shutting the curtain and resting my head on his shoulder. 

"How are you feeling now?" He asked, "and don't lie to me!" 

I smiled. 

"I'm better,"  

"I'm going to have a shower." He said moving towards the bathroom, " do you want one?"  

I smiled sitting on the bed, "after you," 

"I meant with me." 

I paused. 

I wanted to but should i? 

"Um,"  

He looked so embarrassed, "I mean only if you want to you don't have to, it was I mean only a suggest-" I sealed his mouth with a kiss.  

"Is that a yes?" He grinned hopefully. 

I opened my mouth but someone banged against the wall in the next room. 

"Oi!" It was zayn, "you two wanna shut up?" 

"No not really!" I called back changing my mind and removing my dress I had slept in.  

Louis eyes widened to all the possibilities and he eagerly looked me up and down before lifting me off the ground and carrying me into the bathroom. I giggled and screamed as he kissed my check to my neck to my shoulder. Spamming me against the sink. 

"If you two think you are going to have it in their you've got another thing coming!" Shouted Zayn from next door.  

"Maybe," I stopped Louis and winked at him,"next time," with a sudden movement I pushed Louis out of the bathroom and locked the door. He banged against it. 

"That's not fair, let me in!" He ratted the useless knob. 

I turned on the shower and took an extra long time just to keep Louis waiting, who, for the whole time, kept banging on the door and groaning, "babe, let me in, please," 

I herd not only zayn, but all four boys, laughing at Louis's pleads. 

When I was finished I wrapped a towel around my body opened the door walked passed Louis who lay spread eagled on the bed awaiting so extravagant love session when I just walked back into the bathroom with some clothes changed and then when I opened the door back into the bedroom he lay, in the same spot as before. But completely nude. I covered my eyes childishly and blindly found my way back to the door an left him on the bed. 

In the kitchen I found Harry naked and Niall half dressed watching kids shows. I joined them and Louis poked his head out from behind the door. 

"You," he said, walking out with nothing but his briefs, "are a very curl woman," 

"I know you like it like that I said, holding his check as he kissed mine.  

"What do you want for breakfast?"  

He asked me. 

"Food would be nice," I grinned climbing over the back of the chair and hugging Louis in the kitchen. He smiled kissing my forehead.  

"Want to go to the motel dinning room have a look see?" He asked. 

"Alright," I smiled, but you'll have to put some clothes on, I let my hands run through his hair. 

"It take some off?" he raised his eyebrows hopefully. 

"Um..." I teased him, "no." 

He changed quickly, took my hand and lead me to the kitchen.  

"Tomorrow's our last day here," he sighed, "in New Zealand,"  

"Yeah," I said sadly. 

"I don't think you're coming with us for the rest of the tour." 

I nodded. 

"But I want to continue this," he smiled as we entered the elevator. 

"How?"  

"Come to Britain, meet my mum, then we can be a normal couple, you don't have to be dressed up all the time, you don't even have to be dressed!" I elbowed him in the ribs. 

"Hey! Ow! It was only a suggestion!" 

In the dining room he asked for breakfast menus and a table. I had never been to a motel so fancy. White dressed tables clean as clean could be and the floor sparkled in the way a fresh cellphone does. 

At the table, Louis prepared to pay,I ordered pancakes with blueberries, he ordered bacon and eggs. 

We are mostly in silence, with occasionally flirting across the table to each other. 

"Morning sir," said a small boy who had come from another table. 

"Morning chap," laughed Louis. 

"Are you," the boy whispered, "louis?"  

"Louis leaned in and whispered yes. 

The boy did a small skip of joy and then secretly let Louis sign his napkin. 

He left with a jig and I noticed how wide Louis was smiling. 

"It makes you happy, fame, doesn't it?" 

Louis nodded and finished off his breakfast.