18

18

It pulled up next to me, the black limo, a ginning face shone from inside.

"Oi pretty, wanna a lift," shouted the face.

"Zayn!" I cried throwing open the door and jumping inside practically on top of him. The boys pulled me in and shut the door behind me.

"Thought we'd forgotten ya ahy?" Laughed Niall.

"Yes," I grinned, "I thought maybe you didn't want me anymore."

Louis crosse hiss arms and stuck up his nose, "well, we don't! You can leave!"

I fell across this lap, like an attention seeking cat, and began to fake sob uncontrollably, Louis just look at me and pushed me onto the floor where I lay looking up into his eyes.

His arms scooped me up, held me in the air and placed me in his lap where he kissed my red lips.

I kissed his neck, leaving a perfect, red, painted pout.

"Stop it!" Warned Niall, "before I beat you up!"

"Like to see you try," joke Louis his eyes never leaving mine.

"Alright!"

Niall jumped like a clawed tiger pouncing on a mouse, Zayn and Liam's hands hooked around my elbows just in time to pull me off Louis backwards onto Zayn and like in slow motion, Niall punched Louis in the shoulder, they were thrown onto he ground and began to beat each other up.

When they stopped and they laughed Louis and Niall go to their knees and shock hands coming to an agreement or something.

Zayn and I finally realized how weird it was me sitting on his lap and I jolted away accidentally knocking my elbow into Zayn's nose. It must have been strong because it began bleeding.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry!"

We got tissues and he sat back till the bleeding stopped and he didn't laugh with the other four, I continued to apologize even though Zayn continued to reassure me he was okay.

I think it degraded his manliness and tough shell, his bad boy persona.

He avoided my eyes and I felt bad.

When the car stopped Zayn cleaned the blood off his face and we left for the boys photographs, again, this time, girls crowded around like moths to the light and we had to tramp threw them to the other side. I walked normally this time, none of it phasing me. Some girls shot me bad looks others pulled inappropriate hand gestures paired with inappropriate words. When we reached the building safely we entered and were to and elevator. Up four floors we reached a magazine headquarters. The boys were taken away to be change and prepped for the photo and interview, Paul summoned me over.

"Lily," he looked me deep in the eyes, "I need you to so aomething,"

Worried, I replied, "what?"

"You will be mentioned in the interview, Louis is prepared to talk about you releasing to to the public as his girlfriend. He had rules and confinements he has to follow, are you alright with this?"

I paused, pursed my lips and hummed, rocking on my feet like a little kid.

"Yes,"

I sighed, "yeah, it's great."

Paul left, I was given a seat by the photo shoot and I watched a the boys posed and pouted for the camera.

Paul ushered me over and I have to take photos with Louis.

I swear I never felt more ugly, my face was already makeup-ed and my hair and clothes were all fashions latest but it was weird an awkward, they showed me the final picture before editing and I was happy that I didn't look like a total dweeb.

Eyes still burning from the flashing lights I sat back on my chair but was moved shorty after to go view the interview.

The interviewer asked the same questions, and One Direction gave the same answers, Louis was silly, Harry was funny, Liam was serious and Niall was cute and Zayn just kept being the bad boy.

When the interviewer talked about the '1D Damsel' my body froze.

"Who is she?"

Louis sighed then laughed, "she's my New Zealand girlfriend," the boys playfully punched Louis on the shoulder and tickled him in the ribs.

"Alright," he said laughing, "her name's Lily, we meet and we liked each other and yeah."

Louis giggled.

"How do you feel fans have been treating her?"

"Yeah, I'm disappointed with our fans, being rude to her, hunting her and she's not adjusted to the fame, she just needs people to show her the joys of being famous and having such a great bunch of fans,"

"She's lovely," smiled Niall.

"She's kind," said Liam.

"She's a joker," mused Harry.

"She's beautiful," whispered Zayn.

Louis glanced at me.

"She's all of that, Lily is so unbelievably sweet and clumsy and when she catches your eyes you know

She's trying her best, and she'll never let you down," I blushed and Louis looked away, "I'm so glad I found her," Louis finished and he sassily blew me a kiss.

The interviewer, having enough about me, asked about New Zealand and future plans.

When it finished we got coffee and it was almost dinner time we sat in the limo again.

"Is there a Taco Bell?" Moaned Harry.

"I feel like hamburgers," sighed Liam.

"You don't look like one," joked Louis.

"I just wanna smoke," complained Zayn.

"You smoke?" I asked, slightly rudely, in his face.

"Yeah, so?"

"So?!?" I gasped, "it's killing you,"

"You don't think I'm trying to stop?"

"I think that it's just a shock okay?"

"Well," he glared at me, "welcome to the truth about me babe, I smoke, I get tattoos I don't give a downright fu-"

"Stop it!" Shouted Liam, trying to intervene.

"I don't care about tattoos and I don't care about all those fu-"

"Language! Keep it at least PG guys!" Shouted Liam again.

"I smoke? So what? And I am trying to stop, have we got a problem?"

"Fine, go out and have your fucking smoke!"

"You two," growled Liam, "I think that maybe you should shut up!"

Zayn and I went silent.

"Zayn," Liam addressed, "Lily is shocked you smoke, And Lily he is aware of the risks."

Everyone was silent, "happy?" Liam finished.

"Sorry Zayn," I said.

"I'm sorry too," mutter Zayn.

"I love you both," grinned Louis hugging us both.