5

5

"Well," grounded Louis waking me from my trance, "now that we've all meet, who want to order pizza?"

An eruption of cheers echoed from the boys the all ran towards Louis like little kids as he wrote down their orders.

"Lil," he asked smiling at me, "do you have a phone we can borrow?"

I pulled my cheep Nokia from my pocket and chucked to Louis who caught it in one hand.

"Thanks!"

The boys slowly retired to the couch and their manager finished his phone call. He was balding in parts probably due to the stress.

"So after the mishap in the airport," he glared menacingly at Louis, "we've lost your tonight accommodation,"

The boys groaned and elbowed Louis in the ribs.

"Stay here."

The words shot from my mouth before I could stop. I felt everyone's gazes gravitate on me.

"The couch unfolds, there's a double bed in my room and another folding couch that's six beds."

"I guess," said their manager, "but these two need to stay here with them, you can stay with me," he said indicating to the body guards.

"Well, if we move the other couch out here," suggested Louis, "you two can sleep out here, the couches aren't too big, but us six will crash on Lily's double."

"Okay sorted," said their manager, "now I've got a meeting with the New Zealand press so I'll be back later,"

"Bye!" Shouted the boys, the body guards took seats at my kitchen table and Niall and Harry grabbed game controllers and began playing.

"Yay!" Laughed Louis, "slumberparty!"

I giggled and went to the kitchen, "you guys want a drink?"

"No they don't need anything, drinks and pizza will be here soon," said Louis sprawled on top of Harry and Niall.

"Right,"

I sat on the arm of the couch next to Zayn and watched the game, Harry died three times for every one of Niall and was soon getting frustrated about it.

"How do I get past this troup?"

"Um you," I leaned over Niall practically on too of Louis and pressed a few bottoms in sequence of Harry's controller.

"That sequence three times then just shoot the remainders,"

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Said Louis running to the door, I caught his arm and threw him back.

"I don't think so," I opened the door to a man hiding behind a tower of pizzas with another pimple teenager holding a three large bottles of cola.

My old boyfriend.

"Oh hey," I said awkwardly, keeping my door closed so they could see the boys.

"You look good," he said,

"Thanks," I replied as Louis pushed open the door and wrapped his arm round my waist, my ex's face went pail, he didn't recognize Louis but he knew a handsome face when he sees one and I felt my cheeks turn pink.

Harry, with help from Liam and Niall carried in the pizzas and drink. Louis pulled out his wallet, "how much?"

"Fifty five dollars," Louis hand him sixty and as my ex reached grudgingly to his fanny pack for change Louis smiled, "keep the change,"

My ex placed safely away the money and look sadly at me, "well, nice seeing you Lily," Louis then pulled my into his chest, smiled at shut the door on their faces.

He laughed, "oh my god, that boy used to be your boyfriend! Hahaha him!"

"Don't be mean!" I smiled.

"Oh the look on his face!"laughed Harry, "he was shocked when your head came round the door Louis!"

"Did I make a good boyfriend?" Louis laughed at me.

I pushed his chest, "not funny!"

I went to the table the boys had claimed their pizzas and the body guards each had two two boxes remained unopened.

"I just ordered you the same as me, it's just Hawaiian,"

"Thanks," I smiled.

I sat on the floor leaning against the couch with my pizza I ate three pieces and was then too full. Afterwards we had a whole box left overs. I placed it in the fridge.

"Pudding!" Shouted Niall grabbing out his phone, searching threw contacted he found the place he was looking for.

"Ten chocolate sundaes, and a box of Oreos please on your way up,"

"Oh, oh and chocolate!" Said Harry

"You don't need chocolate," instructed Liam.

"And some chocolate please,"

Niall hung up and then collected his controller.

When their manager came back he had the food Niall had asked for. Everyone got a chocolate sundae, Liam ate his with a fork, I thanked them for shouting me dinner and desert. Harry got his chocolate and the boys suitcases were brought up.

About eleven o'clock their manager left with his guard. Zayn and Louis moved the couches and Liam and u set them up with the spare sheets and blankets for bed .

After a trip to the bathroom where I changed in private I relished I was sharing a double bed with five attractive famous boys. They were dressed, Niall in his matching pants and top, Harry and Liam in loose shorts and singlets and Zayn and Louis, bare chested in their undies. I looked away.

"Where are your clothes?" I demanded.

"I'm wearing them," said Louis.

"No! You are wearing your undies!"

"They're clothes," grinned Zayn spinning me round by my shoulder.

"I could be wearing less," he winked at me.

For a moment my mouth just hung open stupidly and the air stopped in my lungs.

"Come on boys," said Liam chucking pillows at Harry who was dancing on the bed, "sleep time, interviews and the first concert tomorrow."

They all dived into bed I climbed in gingerly on the side but was pulled into the middle.

When everyone was comfy, that meant Zayn, Liam, Louis and I with are heads against the pillow and Niall and Harry sprawled leaning against legs with extra blankets covering them. It felt awkward. I didn't want to close my eye unless I snored. Liam caught my eye and smiled. He was the maturest. I Harry's head pushed against my leg. I jolted away. Smacking head with Zayn.

"What was that?" He groaned rubbing his temple.

"Sorry," I whispered.

In the dark his face near mine he grinned.

"All good, goodnight," he whispered.

His eyes closed, as did mine. And I drifted off to sleep.