19

19

For lunch we were going to get McDonald's, but I force them to get fish'n'chips.

We sat in a park, seagulls chirping at our heels, watties tomato sauce smeared over the news paper, Louis hand on mine, Harry had removed his shirt and lay sprawled on the grass revealing his four nipples to the world. Zayn had his cigaret and smoked off to the side in conversation with Liam and Niall I caught them glaring and glancing at me.

"What are they talking about?" I asked Niall who came back to sit with us.

"You,"

"What about me?" I asked intrigued.

"Stuff," he said blankly.

"Details please," I laughed playfully slapping him.

"I can't say," Niall muttered under his breath.

"I'll go find out," Said Louis getting to his feet stretching.

He walked off and Niall shuffled closer to me.

"Zayn thinks you're swell!"

"Swell?" I laughed, "what does that even mean?"

"Well," Niall shurgged, "you're beautiful, sassy and have a great set of knockers!"

"What!" I gasped, glaring at him, "but really, are they that great?"

Niall shrugged.

"I have no comment," he look over his shoulder as Louis came back.

"Don't tell Louis!"

I nodded an as Louis fell to his feet and chucked Harry's shirt back at him.

"Dude it's freezing put some clothes on!"

"No way," said Harry sitting up, "you got a cute kiwi chick I want one!"

"What about one of those girls?" I asked pointing at a group of girls who giggled as they past obviously recognizing us.

Harry waved and they waved back.

"I'm gonna go talk to them," he smiled.

"Harry they look about ten!"

"I'm not gonna ask them out," he laughed , "just say hi,"

I rolled my eyes and turned to Louis.

"What were they talking about?"

"Stuff," Louis muttered.

"What stuff?"

I tickled him playfully and he held my hands to stop me from running my fingers on his chest, he leaned in and kissed me.

"Just boy stuff," he mumbled.

"What boy stuff?" I asked running the tips of my fingers along his stubbed chin.

"Well," he started, "if you are going to stay with us, which you will!" He added desperately, "then you might have to get use to seeing us ALL naked," he leaned into my ear, "not just me," I pushed him away and glared.

"Oi, keep your space,"

His arms wrapped around me and pulled me into him, onto his lap and he kissed my neck.

"Enough space?"

Being nervous, I curled away and he released me.

"What do you mean?"

"We are close and sometimes one or two of us just sleep nude spend the morning nude and only dress when we have to. You can't mess with our systems,"

Feelin more adventurous, I lifted the hem of his shirt and pushed my hands up and down his chest. He pulled in again in a tight embrace and kissed my lips.

"Hey, quit snogging for five minutes will ya?" Begged Liam.

Louis glared, "jealous liam?"

"Oi, before Lily I was the only one with a girlfriend,"

"Who is she?" I asked curious.

Zayn shock his head from behind Liam who looked sad and down trodden, Niall patted his back.

Harry came back, pulled on his shirt and yawned.

"To the limo?"

"Yeah," muttered Liam walking away.

When they were gone Louis removed my hands and whispered in my ear.

"Wait here for a bit, I'll signal when ready, and I'll explain later," he kissed my head and I packed away the rubbish as he went to comfort Liam.

The five walked to the limo together and dumping the rubbish in a bin I waited for the signal.

Louis waved and I walked over. His arm wrapped around my waist and he kissed my cheek.

"Just don't brin it up again, I'll talk about it tonight."

"Alright," I whispered, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"You didn't know," he helped me inside, "talk about it later."

We sat in awkward silence.

I felt my cheeks go red like lava or sunset.

Either way my neck was so hot I felt like i was on fire.

I felt their eyes gazing upon mine.my head him low.

Embarrassed.

"What's next?" Louis chuckled changing the mood.

"Prep,"

"So early?" I asked.

"Yeah," smile Niall, "we have a video diary to film,"

"Video what?"

"Diary!" He shouted back as if I were deaf.

"Sorry whipper snapper, didn't hear that?" Louis mocked in the voice of an old man.

I look deep into Louis's eyes the boys continued to talk and he continued acting as an old man.

I meet him two days ago.

And I already felt in love.

I am twelve again?

I had never felt this way about any one...

Apart from my old boyfriend.

I dated him in high-school and we split for a bit and got back together last summer.

And he cheated on me with my slutty, bitchy neighbor!

But I was heart broken.

And now, with Louis I could feel that earth again, the bubbles inmy head and the beating of my heart, I caught my breath every time he was around.

But maybe, like last time, I liked him more than he liked me.

Maybe I was over thinking every thing.

Louis had such a fun personality and a smile that made my heart crumble.

He knew me when I was nothing, when I was an ugly student with a face full of zits, a pocket full of nothing and a bag of tampons.

Maybe he liked me just as much or even more. What did it matter anyway? he was mine and he like me.

That was good enough for me.

I grabbed his shirt collar pulled down his face and kissed him square on the lips, his hands found my waist and curled round softly.

We parted and he bit his lip and smiled.

"What was that for?"

"You talk to mu-"

He kissed me again, shutting me up.