24

24  

When I was finished I was full fit to burst. I feared my jeans would no longer fit me.  

Louis leaned across the table and kissed me.  

"Thanks for breakfast babe," I smiled standing from my seat as Louis stretched his back.  

"No problem, so what about england?"  

"Oh yeah,"  

"After the tour,"  

"Em hmm,"  

"You could live with me."  

He paused to see my unenthusiastic face.  

"What's wrong?" He asked.  

"I have to study. I have school next week and other stuff to catch up on, this adventure was fun but until the end of the year I have to stay here. So Christmas I'll come. Deal?"  

"Deal." He pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear, "sorry about this morning."  

"You know I don't mind," I winked and walked back to the elevator but he stopped me. Pulled out some sun glasses and a cap and motioned to the door.  

Outside it was raining and he looked a fool in a hat in sunglasses so across the road and back moments later a brought us an umbrella and we went for a stroll.  

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked me.  

"A brother, plays rugby, he's in England at the moment with his girlfriend."  

"I wish I was in England with my girlfriend,"  

"Hey, what wrong with New Zealand?"  

"In England it's summer!"  

I looked at the rain drops falling from the umbrella.  

"Fair enough."  

"What about your parents?" He asked.  

"Mum and dad are in the same house they always have been but have moved to Christchurch for a few months while the house is being renovated."  

"I like the sound of your family adventurous people."  

"Is that joke?" I laughed, "I never leave the house if I'm lucky let alone the country. I spend half my time on the Internet, half my time studying and the other half sleeping."  

"I don't think that adds up." He noted a paused to think.  

"No, it doesn't."  

"What are you studying?" He asked me.  

"I wanna be a teacher of history, so just finishing up some stuff before I go out in to the big wide world traveling. Starting with England."  

"You will come wont you?"  

"Yes."  

"Good," he said, "I like you too much." 

I shrugged and he mimicked me. I grinned and he smiled stupidly at me. I didn't know what to say, so I just stood awkwardly.  

For the first time Louis looked nervous. 

"I wanna try something," he said pulling me to the side of the parth. 

I froze, so nervous and awkward I could hardly breathe. Louis leaned in and kissed me then ran his fingers in my hair using his thumb to brush strands behind my ears. His kisses moved down my neck and I was suddenly aware of the moving shoppers crowd and Louis continued to kiss. 

"Stop," I pushed him away but he didn't stop. 

"Louis," I cried, "back off!"  

My words were harsh and strict and he looked embarrassed as he pulled away.  

"But babe," he leaned in again, a great crowd of photographers came out from behind a truck just as I reached up my hand and slapped him, my hand lashed across his check the skin went white then slowly red. The cameras all caught the fottage. The slap the shouts me running off. 

I was crying.  

And as I glanced once over my shoulder back at Louis he looked so sad, on the verge of tears, an embarrassed. 

'He deserved it the groping pig. ' I though on my way back to the motel in the rain. I felt somewhere inside I didn't mean what I was thinking but I was so hatefully and angry. 

Throwing open the door the boys looked up and saw my tears. I stumbled in and Liam stood up, Zayn who was closest lead me to the sofa where I let my face cry into his shoulder as Liam rubbed my back, Harry made me tea and Niall rested his head on my knee like a puppy.  

I told them the story on stuttered gasps. 

"Oh, Lil," moaned Harry passing me the cup of tea as I explained about the paparazzi.  

At that moment Louis burst through the door hands full of red roses and lilys, chocolate and a great teddy bear hung under his arm. 

"I'm sorry babe." He groaned, "I didn't mean-I just-" 

I stood up to walk to my room. 

"I thought that calling them was a good idea, that we could be known as a coup-" 

"You called them?" 

The room was silent and my words echooed. 

"You called them and then you continue to violate my personal space you complete and utter fucking dick. I hate you!" 

The turned and ran into my room. 

As I shut the door I heard the whisper of Zayn's voice, "real low man, real low."

How could he? He was meant to be my boyfriend. He was meant to be kind to me.  

I felt stupid for have falling for him after a few short days.  

'Oh you are so stupid. This is what I expect after your last boyfriend." 

I curled down to the bottom of the bed. 

Feeling sorry for myself.  

Feeling stupid. 

Naive, immature, a daydreamer for believing I could have been in a relationship with Louis Tomlinson.  

There was a knock at the door. I didn't make a sound but the door opened anyway. 

"Get up," it was Liam. 

"No." 

"Get up now," he tore down the duvet and glared at me. 

"Nooooooo," 

"Now. Stop slumping around and just get up!"  

"Why?" I moaned sitting up. 

"Show him you are better than him, we'll get you all dolled up and he will feel even worse. But remember he's hurt by his mistake." 

"No he's not." 

"He is!" Called Louis's voice from the hall.

"I'm still angry at you!" 

"What do you say?" smiled Liam.