16

16

We were going out for breakfast. Before the boys left for the other concert locations around New Zealand.

I was sad.

I felt like a rock had fallen into my chest and sat there making me feel at my lowest.

I had to be beautified before we went anywhere.

Louis had acted normal around me come morning. He smiled and joked and laughed but he didn't do anything to show that we had practically sucked each others faces last night.

When I joined them, freshly dressed and styled, in the limo. Liam winked at me.

I didn't understand it at first until Paul turned to me.

"Unfortunately," I knew what he was going to say, after breakfast it would be goodbye and we would never meet again.

"This," he paused, "not goodbye,"

"What?!" I gasped.

"The media has gotten worse, the film of you and Louis has gone viral and out on your own isn't safe. You'll have to stay with us, and I'm sure the boys don't mind."

They smile and me an Liam laughed, "You're apart of the 1D gang, can't get rid of us that easily!"

"Aw," I smiled and we went in for a dog pile hug and smashed heads together.

I fell back rubbing my temple.

"But what about school," I muttered, "I start in two days,"

"All has been cancelled and postponed when it is safe we will pay for your missed classes and lessons to be retaken. As this effects your safety everything is okay,"

"Thanks Paul,"

He smiled and answered a call on his Bluetooth.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Wellington is finished," said Niall, "next on our tour is Auckland!"

I nodded.

"Suzan and Philip will be joining us as will of corse Tilly."

* * *

I sat in the airport. Why are they staring?

I tapped my foot on the ground.

Look away please.

"Here," Louis handed me my second coffee of the day, I took it thankfully and he sat next to me.

I sipped at my drink but pulled away quickly because it burned. I ended up slurping some on my pants and jumped even higher. Louis just chuckled.

"Don't laugh," I smiled.

"Sorry," Louis smiled.

We sat in silence for a moment staring into each others eyes.

"What is this?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean, what are we? Last night I just-"

He kissed me.

"If you want you can be my girlfriend, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"No thanks," he kissed me again, it was weird people staring.

"Oh. My. God!" Cried Niall.

"My one true pairing is coming true!" Laughed Harry.

"Congratulations," smiled Liam.