17

17

The fans crowded the baggage claim area, Louis held me close and I hid my face in his neck.

With our bags we heading I the motel and the boys had more interviews.

"Lily," Tilly whispered, "if you don't want to go with the boys I could take you shopping?"

Tilly was being nice.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I don't have the money for shopping."

"Yes you do," smiled Paul, "holiday money, we added some to your account for the trip."

I smiled and pulled out my wallet.

"Thanks Paul,"

"Have fun kid,"

Tilly and I left and caught a taxi and heeded into the city center with some serious shopping to do.

Shop to shop, I hadn't done this much shopping since high school I didn't have the money with my student budget.

Tilly brought shoes and coats and dresses.

I purchased a pair of high heels that were on sale and a pair of pjamamas.

Tilly, in one shop was trying on a skirt when a man approached me.

"Hi, my names Mark, I'm a reporter for the daily mail, can I ask you a few questions?"

The body guard approached the man and he moved away without another word.

In another store I saw hims spying at me from behind a shelf, and then again when we stopped for coffee.

Tilly was on a trip to the bathroom. He screamed and he body guard ran to see what was wrong, turned out she had jut splashed herself with water but the man appeared again and he snatched my wrist.

"Hey!" I pulled away.

He tried to pull me off my seat and take me away but the body guard came and with one soils push the paparazzi was on the floor.

I leaped away and in shock I started hyperventilating.

Again.

But I controlled myself.

Tilly and I sat back in the safety of a limo. I was crying.

We were heading to the motel. The boys would be returning after the interviews.

This place had three rooms with double beds. A kitchen and two bathrooms.

Niall with Harry would share, Zayn with Liam and Louis with me.

I lay on my bed, crying and weeping.

When the boys arrived they all crowded on the bed around me. Louis hugged me from behind Harry lay with his head on my curled legs, Niall's head rested on my knees, Liam's head rested on my stomach and Zayn faced me.

We lay there for a while but the boys left and moved around and then it was just Louis and I.

"You okay?" He kissed my cheek.

"Yeah." He knew I didn't mean it.

"You going to come to the concert?"

"Do you want me too?"

"Yes," he whispered.

I rolled over to face him.

"I'll come," I said, he smiled at my answer.

"I've got to go, we have some signing to do," he kissed my forehead.

I pulled his shirt in and kissed him harder.

Weeeiiiiirrrdddd

All of it was weird.

When I got us from my bed Till was sitting taking phone calls and scribbling little notes on paper.

I sat with a plonk into the couch but, just as I reached for the controller, she stopped me.

"We're going out again in a tick, they boy have to get photos taken and Paul wants you there,"

"Whatever," I rolled of the couch like a slug into the floor, "but the boys have a two hour signing we won't-"

"You need to see Philip and Suzan again,"

I looked at myself, she was probably right.

I honestly look common, and for Tilly that was illegal!

We hopped into the limo, and drove to Philips new hang out, Tilly left me again saying she had thing to do.

I was netvous to be on my own but Philip meet me at the glass double doors with a smile and a muffin.

I took the muffin and thanked him, we entered.

I ate while he brushed and combed my hair. I sat perfectly still as he cleaned and reapplied makeup.

"I heard about the attack," he spun my chair round and knelt in front of me, "wanna talk?"

I nodded grimly.

"He followed us and tried to pull me away," I looked to Philip.

"It's alright," he smiled reassuringly.

"And I've made it worse,"

"No you haven't," he look confused, "what can you have done to-"

"Louis and I are an item, of sorts,well sort-of-but-not-really, I mean I like- but he-"

I shut up quickly, Philip was still smiling.

"You've done nothing wrong, you're an angel,"

"Thanks," I blushed.

"I've had some real famous people in my chair, Josh Hutcherson to Cameron Diaz, I've had them all, I choose to stick with the boys because, well, they are kind and warm hearted.

"And so are you!"

"Thank you Philip,"

"If I had a sort-of-but-not-really thing with a cute boy like Louis I too would be head over heels and worried sick about my safety, but don't worry you're all right."

When I was finished, I look like a tough biker chick, leather tights black shirt black coat golden chain necklace and heeled black studded boots.

My hair wa out and straighter with extensions so it was super long and soft.

I thanked Philip and Suzan and left.

But out on the street there was no limo.

My first thought was that they were late.

My second was they ha forgotten me.

But then I thought about what if they had left me, run off without me, ditched me in the dirt like rubbish.

What would I do?

They had my stuff, my clothes. I needed to get back to my apartment I needed to do something. I looked round for a taxi.

Nothing.

Maybe a bus to catch.

Nothing.

Car rushed past me drivers looking at me as I stood awkwardly in the footpath, people pasted and I waited.

I never thought about re entering the salon.

In the end I began heading down the street to the corner so I could see where I was.

Oh god they'd left me

Oh god.

Oh god.