28

The rest of the night rushed by in a busy blur. press conferences, sound checks, warm ups and before I knew it I was back stage wishing the boys good luck and moving out to my seat to watch the show.

Before it started I checked my phone.

1 missed call from my mum

3 text messages from old friends who hasn't messaged me in two years one from my mum and a text message from Zayn.

'Hey,' it said as I read, 'I know the time has been short but I, we, think you are amazing. no one can make the change from zero to hero with next to no fuss but you did it. you are beautiful. love you.

Zayn

X'

Wait, what?!?

Zayn.

I mean, what?!?

This was weird. was he meaning love you like friends ? oh corse right? or maybe he liked me. x marks the spot. oh but this was silly what was I thinking?

Zayn.

Zayn

ZAYN!

"Stop!" I muttered to myself being thanks full of my secluded seat.

This was ridiculous. a prank or a joke maybe?

I was over reacting. Zayn was being a good friend.

He was really nice.

Sweet and caring.

And his abs.

Muscular chest,

The tattoos!

"Nope, no noo, uh uh, nope, no no no no way!" I muttered removing the image from my mind.

I read the other texts.

My mum wanted to know how I was and was thankful that Louis had text her. I thought it was cute. I wonder if Zayn would have done that?

"Nope," I dropped my phone into my bag and ignored it trying to push Zayn from my mind.

I was lucky enough to be taken by one famous hot boy let alone crush on two.

The thing was I couldn't keep Zayn from my mind. the show started and I couldn't take my eyes off him. I didn't share the same feelings for him as I did Louis but I defiantly liked him.

I liked him a lot.

It was ridiculous he was such a bad boy. I hated smokers and he was so reckless and didn't care.

And yet I wanted to fight for his affections!