15

15

Back at the motel, I fell happily onto my own bed.

It wasn't really a motel more of a five room apartment, your own kitchen, bathroom and lounge. The boys gave up one of their beds for me, Harry and Louis would be sharing.

I snuggled the cushions and sighed, the soft sheets caressing my freshly cleaned arms and legs, the pulp fleshing feeling of my cheek against the back of my hand. Makeup less and silky smoothe.

I closed my eyes, sleep awaiting me.

The bed bulged and flopped like a boat on the sea as Louis dived on. Awaking me from my short slumber.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hi," I smiled.

He seemed different slightly intoxicated, but softer, friendlier than his normal crazy overconfident self.

He lost eye contact an smiled embarrassingly.

I was dressed in my pjamamas and he in only his boxes. His chest was defined, muscular, toned and moved slowly as he breathed.

His eyes smiled at me, his long, spider-leg eyelashes batted as he leaned closer towards me.

Running a boyish hand threw his hair.

His legs were crossed, and as he moved forward his face crept onto a smile.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked in a whisper.

My hands wrapped over his neck and his lips pressed slowly against mine, he moved in closer and his hands found their way to my hips and waist where they stroked my back and his fingers twirled my hair.

My hands fell down his bare chest, lips moved slowly against mine he pushed me back down onto the matress.

"No," I pulled away, he moved off and I sat up.

"What-"

"No, I can't," I shook my head and my palm touched his cheek in a way I hope would reassure him it wasn't his fault.

"I understand," he whispered.

He kissed me once on the cheek an left the room.

But before he reach the door I had jumped up to hug him,my legs wrapped around his body, his hands on my lower back holding me against him and his lips kissed mine once more.

After he let me go, he shut the door silently behind himself and I fell back onto my bed.

What was happening?

Oh no.

No.

No.

No. No. No!

Louis and me.

Or was I just his play toy.

He was famous I couldn't like him.

I'd only known him for twenty four hours and already my heart was aflame. All cosy inside like a yellow sunset or melted butter on toast.

I slipped under the blankets and fell asleep.

But I felt him crawl in with me in the middle of the night.