34

I lay in bed and the sound boiling kettle woke me.

In search of some kind of clothing I snatched Louis shirt from the floor and covered myself. I walked out into the kitchen and yawn bumping Louis good morning with my hip.

His arm wrapped around my waist and he kissed my head.

"I'm leaving this morning," he said with a sad frown.

"What time?" I sighed pouring the hot water into the tea pot.

"10:30, at the airport."

"Oh," I grasped tightly to my mug, it was boiling and it burnt, but I seemed to forget about it. I drew the mug up to my mouth and took a small sip.

"Come here," Louis placed my mug and his down, pulled me into his chest and planted a kiss on my lips, then pushed me back wards, I stumbled and tripped and fell on the ground, at first he was smiling but the smile faded and he ran to my side to help me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he whispered, "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry," he helped me up and placed me on the couch.

"I'm a delicate flower," I sighed.

He held his blank, apologetic expression.

"Get it?" I asked, "delicate flower, lily, yeah?"

"You're stupid," Louis sighed. jumping up and grabbing the cups of tea.

"Well we have four hours."

"Four hours?!? It's only 6?"

"Yep," his hand slipped between my hair. I put down my tea cup and kissed him, pushing him back into the couch.

"Hmm," he murmured pushing me up, "take it easy I'm not going forever, you promised me you'd come for Christmas."

"Did I?" I questioned.

"I'll pay," he said.

"Hey," I teased, holding his hand, "just because you're a mega rich popstar doesn't mean you have to pay for everything!"

"Oh, so you'll pay will you?" He pulled me onto his lap, "you and your student budget?"

"No you can still pay," I laughed, "I just didn't want you to feel like-'

"Like what?"

"Like I only like you for your money, because I don't."

"That's a bonus," he smiled, "dont go thinking I like you only because you always hurt yourself."

I smiled.

He looked awkward and stroked my cheek.

"It's been a month now," he smiled, "can we," his eye brows raised flirtatiously, " you know, now!"

I laughed, "I'm girling currently,"

He sighed, his hand was drifting down my lower back.

"Next time," I kissed him.

He was such a child.

We just talked, till 8, we dressed and he wanted to take me to the hospital check up.

When I was dressed and ready mum came in through the door.

After mum shouted, praised, applauded, attacked and accepted Louis we left. she left in her car to her hotel and Louis and I to the hospital.

"You kissed him."

Louis and I were in the park.

The check up went well, Louis felt even worse for pushing me over because I had bruised myself more.

"Oh." I muttered in response.

"Was that a one time thing or are you going to continuously cheat on my with my band mates?" Louis had stopped walking.

"I'm sorry," I sighed, continuing on the path, "never again, I'm not that type of person!"

"Prove it," Louis spoke from behind me.

"How?"

I turned.

On one knee, a small red velvet box in his hand.

The lid was lifted, revealing a small silver ring.

"Say yes," he laughed at the sky, "don't say I'm crazy because I know I am, I just love you, it's unbelievable."

"Um" I hesitated, "yeah,"

"Really?" He smiled.

"Yes, you stupid idiot, lets get married."