25

I looked at my reflection.

Niall, Harry and Louis were waiting in the entrance.

Zayn slouched in a chair and Liam stood behind me smiling. 

My hair was curled in beach like waves pinned to the back of my head with a big blue bow. The dress was blue like the sky in summer and strapless, tight to the waist then it flowed over my hips to just above my knees. It was so simple it was perfectly beautiful. My make up was light and fresh and my shoes white heels with small diamante. I was dressed so simply, everything was neat and immaculate and it created such an elegant beautiful look. Philip was looked on ward proudly. 

"feeling better?"

"Oh yeah," I was practically speechless, "thank you Philip, Suzan," I hugged them.  

"Liam," I dived at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. he blushed a shade of pink. 

"what about me?" asked Zayn as we headed for the door.

"Do you want a hug too?"

"No," Zayn winked, rose from his chair, opened his arms wide for me to hug him, I leant in, arms around his neck and he lifted me from the ground, holding me in his arms. 

"Ahh," i screamed, "put me down!" 

"Nope," he carried my out to the foyer, i caught sight of Louis who was looking out the window and as zayn moved down to place me on the ground, Louis spun on the spot.

"Run!"

Zayn was quick to lift me up again, you could hear the screams, the wild hunting pack had returned and this time they weren't leaving with out me. The screamed for the boys, shouted threats at me.

As Zayn ran with his back to the doors swarmed with girls, my head on his shoulder i could see the chaos. Louis moved fast and kept up behind us as we moved back into the makeup room, i looked down at him.

"summon another mob did ya?" i glared, Zayn dropped me into the chair and puffed over dramatically.

"Woah girl," he raised his eye brows flitastiously and i rolled my eyes, "heavier than i exspected." he winked.

"shut the fuck up Zayn," roared Louis, he turned to me, grabbed my waist so we were face to face, "I've got dibs, you're my girl, I'm sorry I was a dick, and if you, want me too, lets make a move,"

He paused to see if i got his refrence, "so tell me girl if everytime we-"

i looked at him confused, was it some kind of joke from a movie, or a book, i was lost.

Louis rolled his eyes and began singing, " touch, you get this kinda rush, let me say yea a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah, if you dont wanna take this slow, if you just wanna take me home, let me say yeah a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah-" he paused exspecting me to finish the seranade. I persed my lips still confused.

"and let me kiss you." he said normally, he leaned in a kissed me. when we broke apart he glared at the boys, "back up singers?"

"Oh sorry," said harry turning to the boys as a conducter. 

"you dont know, oh oh," in complet harmonies, "you don't know you're beautiful, that was make you beautiful!"

I clapped my hands and my bowed, Louis hands around my waist still. 

In all the fun we had forgotten about the girls.

and at the point when i really felt like one of the boys, the smashed through the doors and tore me from Louis and into the raging mass of perfume and boobs and i was swalloed alive.