4

4

Soon reaching my apartments I scrounged in my pocket for my keys drawing my pink key chain I opened the door as hurriedly as I could. Bursting into my apartment, it was only now, that I had company, I realized what a mess it was. Clothes smothered the floor, dishes piled high in the empty sink, gaming controllers, blankets and DVDs lay discarded on the couch.

"Um, take a seat," I said running to the couch and trying to make and organized mess of the lot. Louis laughed and plonked himself down on the couch. I chucked my bag at the bathroom.

"Do you want something to eat drink, Nutella, coffee, tea?"

"Yeah, I'll have a tea please," he asked lounging on my furniture. I checked the cupboard to find I had none.

"How about water?" I said pulling out to cups and filling them with water. I passed one to Louis who thanked me and smiled.

"Right," I said after the awkward silence, "I'm going to the bathroom, help yourself to anything or whatever,"

"Rightio,"

His British accent swirled on his tongue and cascaded from his lips sending chilled shivers down my spine.

Running into the bathroom, working as fast as I could I heard my neighbors through the wall, gossiping.

"Louis was here in the apartment! Sandra said he was with a girl!"

"I hate her,"

I laughed at this, shame on the girl who was with Louis, she will have hate from all the 1D fans and as I washed my hands in the sink I realized,

"Oh my god, they're talking about me!"

Running into the living area I switched on the tele and clicked through the channels until I saw my face with Louis's.

All of the shots were used out of context making me look like Louis secret lover. In the foyer of Raratiti apartments.

"This is not happening !" I fell on the couch next to Louis and covered my face with my hands.

"Hey it's okay," his warm arm wrapped around my shoulders, I jumped back in alarm!

"I don't even know you!" I shouted at him, frustration and anger coming over me, "this is all your fault!"

"Excuse me," he chimed also getting to his feet, "I don't know you either but for now I'm trusting you, the boys are coming to YOUR apartment, something most girls dream about! But no, you are only worried about yourself and how meeting me has effected YOUR life!"

"Of course I am! I am being hated by over half the woman population and I have Louis Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson!, in my apartment, I'm hyperventilating I don't- I don't even know you!"

I stopped and breathed, Louis smiled, "not many girls have said that to me, most of them think they know everything, they know my fact and figures, favorite foods and places but they don't know me."

I rolled my eyes and fell onto the couch just as another four boys burst like a pack of hounds into my apartment and look round curiously followed by three body guards and a manager.

"Louis!" They shouted having a cheerful group hug. I just sat there my face going from white to green and I ran into the bathroom barfing the inter contents of my stomach into the loo. Louis ran in after me cleaned my face with some loo roll and helped me to my feet.

"So who's this? Is she your new girlfriend we've heard so much about," laughed Harry from the door way.

"I am not his girlfriend!" I shout as Louis wrapped his coat around my shoulders an dragged to into the living area again.

"This is-" Louis paused, then laughed to himself, "surprisingly I don't know your name."

I chucked Louis coat on the ground ungratefully and paused,

'It's not their fault they're famous,' I thought, 'and you're being very rude!'

I picked the coat up off the ground and returned it to Louis.

"My names Lily," I said sweeping my hair out of my face, "nice to meet-"

Being rushed at by a boy whose hand gripped mine in a sweaty grasp who then rung it up and down furiously made me laugh. I could tell by his frow of curly brown hair he was Harry Styles, he was attractive and had a bright gleaming smile. The next one to greet me was Niall who shook my hand gently and grinned, his tussled blonde hair shone and his Irish accent was sweet to my ears,

"Niall Horn, at your service,"

I bowed as if he was king and he laughed.

"Liam," said the next he was elegant and mature and something about his easy, simple smile made your heart melt.

Then his eyes meet mine, the last of the five, tall, dark and handsome, with a fit, strong profile as he swaggered up to me, a bad boy lip bitting smile set my already melted heart alight, his hand grasped mine, I shook it and my knees started buckling as Zayn's masculin voice whispered near my ear, "hey."