9

9

Placed upon a chair in the room, the man Philip attended to my makeup. He flushed around plucked furotiously at my eyebrows, he plastered my face, powdered my cheeks, painted my eyes and turned my lips red.

My hair was brush, sprayed, Straightened, brushed and curled, a veil of hair spray and my usual knotted brown mess was a baloney contortion of brown snakes incrusted and in twirled with small braids to my shoulders.

Before I could smile at my reflection I was rushed away to a closet.

Suzan hummed and mutted as she swam around me like a blue, wide eyes fish, pursing lips and clicking her tongue.

When I was finally dressed, black heels, tight stockings, black knee high dress and a large white bow at the back of my head. I was thrust back to Philip who also hummed and muttered and tutted and bit his lip.

When I was ready with a warm black leather coat. I was photographed by Suzan.

"Perfect!" Philip cried clapping his hands and gayly jumping with joy. He was finished.

Back in the entrance with the receptionist, Tilly waited with a coffee in her hands.

"Well," she said eyes widening. as I approached, "simply splendid job!"

She said goodbye, paired for the makeover and escorted me back to the limo.

"Your luggage has been taken to the hotel," said the driver as Tilly climbed in and the bodyguard to the front seat.