12

12

The show was pre-recorded for tonight. The next interview was for popular girls magazine companies.

Three woman each from a diffent magazines sat in a circle all gazing dreamily towards at the boys.

I sat on a chair in the corner with Paul. Tilly returned with two trays of coffees. She pass one to Paul and unexpectedly gave one to me.

"I don't have any money with me, but I'll-"

Tilly laughed, "you don't need to worry about money dear," she laughed at me, "don't be stupid, we're a multi-million dollar boy band, money doesn't matter," she chuckled to her self and sat back in her seat.

I rolled my eyes.

In my student loan, budget, and job money mattered an awful lot.

"What are we doing for lunch?" Asked Till to Paul.

"Geligio'" Paul said reading off a diary.

"GealEEgiOH" I annunciated for them.

"There," Paul smiled, "to meet with the New Zealand PM and a few other interviews before the signing."

"How did you know the restaurant?" Asked Tilly, clearly thinking I was far too lower class to know about it.

"Boyfriend," I muttered under my breath, "he took me out for dinner,"

"hmm," mutter Tilly, wonder if to believe me or not.

"Wait PM, Did you say we're having lunch with the prime minister?"

"Yes," Paul replyed blankly.

"I-I wont- I mean- I cant- the prime minister, I just WOW!"

Paul looked at me, "you're unusual, most girls would freak if they meet One Direction, if they had the chance to hang with them, spend time with them and even have them at their apartment but you, Lily, you didn't care at all, and instead you're more worried about the prime minister."

"So?"

"I think having you around the boys will have a positive effect, they are letting the fame get to their heads, I think you will help them."

"Right," I said, looking at my feet. I was embarrassed to have so much on my shoulders.

"Hey," said Zayn, falling into my lap.

"Get off," I groaned pushing him off onto the floor.

"Rude," he smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and look towards Paul, "maybe I should help them with their manners,"

Paul laughed and getting to his feet dropped his coffe into a plastic bin, I hadn't even started mine so I took it with me and Tilly handed out the coffees to the boys.

>1D coffee orders here< (authors note: not a big fan, don't know the facts, stay with me)

"Aw, you're a darling Till," Harry grinned, "what would we do with out you?"

"oh, you boys," she giggled, blushing.

"boys, boys," called one of the reporters.

"Yeah," said Louis.

"Can I record you're voice for my-"

"Yeah, yeah alright," laughed the boys when the reporter was ready the spoke in sync.

"Hi, we're One Direction!"

My heart stopped.

I had heard this before.

Everywhere.

One direction.

One

"Holy Fu-