Three

(This chapter is kind of short.)

Calena and I arrived at the party. I sat down and Calena went to the bar. After she came back, she brought a tray of tequila shots. I looked around for Alex and I couldn't see him. 

"Here's your tequila sunrise." She always knows what alcoholic beverage I like. I texted Alex and he said that he's not at the party because he's busy. I told him it's okay. I immediately regretted coming to the party. I wasn't really much of a party animal back in High school so I usually made conversation with the other party goers. I looked at Calena who was chugging down shot after shot until there wasn't any left.

"You're gonna get a really bad hangover and I'll have to drag your drunk ass back to our room."

"Yeah, that's the point." I got up to grab us some water and some guy ran into me.

"Watch where you're going." I looked up and saw an old friend of mine. "Kyle?" I said.

"Bree!"

"You go to school here too?" I asked.

"Yeah." he smiled.

"That's nice. It's good to have another familiar face here." He nodded. "Wanna sit with my friend and I?" he nodded again. We walked over to the table where Calena is and sat down. "If she flirts with you, she's drunk. I have no control over it, so just a warning." I said.

"Wanna dance?" he asked.

"I don't know if I should."

"Go have fun!" Calena said.

~~

It was the end of the party and Kyle and I were walking Calena back to our dorm. I looked at the grass and saw puddles of a sticky red substance.

"Bree?" Kyle said.

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up with you in a bit." Kyle nodded and walked away. I kneeled down and touched the red substance. It smells heavily of iron. I followed the puddles and when they stopped... To my horrific surprise, I saw a corpse of a male college student, laying down on his back. His guts were spread everywhere in the area. I screamed at the top of my lungs and I immediately felt like I was going to vomit. I stepped away and vomited. I wiped my mouth off and called the police. They arrived about ten minutes later. I started crying and the officers were questioning me.

I might need therapy after this...