Thirty-Five

"We need to start planning like right now." I said.

"Yeah, any ideas?" Alex asked.

"What about the plan with Kim?" Calena asked.

"I don't want to go through that again." Alex said.

"Anything else?"

"How about setting his house on fire?" I asked.

"That might work. Okay, here's the plan. You girls will meet me at his house with gasoline and matches. I will distract him. Bree will text me to get out of the house and we leave the crime scene."

"I hope this works."

______________________________________________________________

Later that night, we got everything ready. We were using some gasoline, matches, and Molotov's. Calena and I waited for the sun to finish setting. Alex went inside to distract him. Calena and I grabbed everything and poured the gasoline all over the outside of the house. Calena threw the Molotov's into the house. Then I lit a match and threw it into the gasoline soaked house. I texted Alex to get out of the house. He got out and we drove off.

"I can't believe we did that." Calena said.

"Well, you'd get used to it." I told her.

"Let's hope it worked." Alex said.

"Yeah."

______________________________________________________________

Alex, Calena and I were at Alex's dorm to check the news. He turned the TV on and switched to the news.

'A house fire leaves one person dead.'

"I think that means it worked."

"Yeah." I got up to grab a soda.

After the news ended for the night, I went back to Mark's, Alex stayed in his dorm and Calena went back to our dorm. It was 10:47 pm when I got home and Mark came into my room.

"I'm heading out for Cincinnati if you want to come. I'll be taking Chica with me so you don't gotta worry about her. If you leave, lock the door. If you see Calena and Alex, tell them I say hi."

"I will." he closed the door behind him and I laid in bed. I heard my phone go off and I see a text message from Alex.

'Hey, love. Tomorrow's the full moon and I want you to be safe in case it doesn't work.'

"Want me to stay in the basement?"

'If you think that'll keep you safe, then yes.'

'I know it will. I'm gonna head to bed, night.'

'Night, love.'

The next morning, Chica and Mark left me all alone. I got up to make some coffee. The full moon's tonight. Alex texted me.

'Hey love. Tonight's the night."

'Yeah, need me to prepare a bag of food for you?'

'No, because you can come with me, as long as you stay in the car.'

'Okay'

I grabbed a bag and put some snacks in it. Granola bars, small bottles of water, apples, potato chips, oranges, etc.

______________________________________________________________

It was almost time and Alex picked me up. We arrived at our destination a few minutes later. I stayed in the car and he ran off. I sat in the driver's seat and smoked a cigarette while I waited. A few minutes later, he came back.

"It worked. I'm human again." he smiled and hugged me. I gave him a big kiss. We headed back to Mark's house and I decided to record a video for YouTube. I got everything ready and started recording.

"Hey everyone, Bree here. A lot of you requested that I do someone else's makeup so I'm here with my lovely boyfriend, Alex. Say hello, Alex."

"Hey, everyone." he smiled.

"So, Alex, how do you feel right now?" I asked.

"I'm nervous that my girlfriend will be putting makeup on me."

"Do you not trust me?" I asked.

"I do, love. But I've seen the brushes and tools that makeup influencers use. I don't know if I can handle it."

"Let me know if there's a brush or tool you don't want me using, okay?" he nodded. "Let's start with your foundation." I dabbed some foundation on his face and blended it in. Then, I grabbed my contour palette, the concealer, and the primer. I blended it all in one by one. "Now that I'm done with your foundation and shit, let's do your eyeshadow." I randomly picked an eyeshadow palette and started dipping my brush into whatever color Alex wanted for his look. "What colors do you want for your outfit?" I asked.

"Red and black to match my outfit." he smiled.

"Okay." I dipped my brush into red and blended it into both of his eyelids. Then, I cleaned off my brush and dipped it into black and blended it in with the red. I was done with eyeshadow and now it's time for eyeliner and mascara. I used red eyeliner and black mascara. Finally, I was done with his makeup. "Now, it's done. Are you ready to look?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am." I gave him a mirror to look at himself. "Wow, this looks amazing, love." he said. I smiled.

"That's it for now. Be sure to drop a like and maybe subscribe for more videos like this. Maybe he'll do my makeup in the next video." I said.

"I'll definitely do your makeup for a video, love." he smiled.

"I hope you guys enjoyed the video. I'll see you next time. Bye guys." I ended the recording.

"Can I go wash this off?" he asked.

"Go ahead. You don't have to wear it the whole time." I said. I decided to edit the video and after the editing was done, I plopped on my bed. "Editing is exhausting." I said.

"I believe it." he laid next to me on the bed and kissed me. We both fell asleep.