Twenty-Four

Alex, Shay, and I are getting ready for our plan and hopefully it all plays out.

"Are we ready?" I asked. They nodded and we entered the café where we're supposed to meet Kim at. I sat at a table and Kim sat across from me.

"Bree." She smiled.

"Kim." I frowned. Shay came over. Alex came over after a few seconds.

"Alex."

"Kim." He sighed.

"Why did you guys want to hang out with me?" She asked.

"We wanted to be friends." Alex said.

"Really?" She asked. Alex nodded.

"Good, I need drinking buddies. Drinking by myself is boring." She said.

"Maybe we should go drinking tonight." I suggested.

"Good idea, I'm paying for everyone." She said. She grabbed my hand while Alex and Shay followed.

We entered the club. Kim immediately ran over to the bar. Shay went to the dance floor and Alex and I looked at each other. We shrugged and walked to a table. Kim came back over and started drinking a WHOLE bottle of tequila. Jesus.

Shay was dancing with a blonde chick, Alex was keeping an eye on Kim and I went to the bar to grab Alex and I a drink. The bartender came over to me.

"Hi, what can I get you?" He asked.

"A scotch on the rocks and do you serve vodka slushies here?"

"Yes we do!"

"May I have one of those?"

"Sure, what flavor?"

"Watermelon please."

"May I see your ID?" He asked. I grabbed it out of my pocket and handed it to him. He handed it back to me. "I'll have those out to you in a bit." He smiled and started making the drinks I ordered.

I looked over at Alex and he was still keeping an eye on Kim. He sighed. Shay was talking to the chick he was dancing with. The bartender gave me my drinks and I gave him a twenty dollar bill. He went to the register and gave me my change, then I left the bar. I sat at the table Alex was sitting at and I gave him his drink.

"Thank you love." He kissed my cheek.

"No problem."

~~

After we were done with our drinks, we all left and took Kim to the park. She needed some "fresh air". Kim fell to the ground and Shay, Alex and I looked at each other. We nodded to each other. Shay grabbed the shovel and handed it to Alex. All of a sudden, Kim started to change.

"Might wanna hurry." I backed up slowly.

Alex grasped the shovel tightly and shoved it into her neck, removing it quickly. I could hear her gargling on her own blood. I looked around like something was supposed to happen, but nothing did.

"I expected a big fight." Alex said.

"She couldn't since she was drunk off her ass." I sighed.

"Let's get out of here before someone sees." We all agreed and went back to the dorm. Shay and Alex went back to their dorm and I went back to mine. Galena was laying on her bed. She looked at me.

"Hey, B." She smiled.

"Hey, C." I sighed.

"Did you help them?" She asked.

"Yeah, we got Kim drunk and killed her. I felt like it wasn't the best thing to do."

"You got to do what you got to do."

"Yeah, you're right."

"Hopefully they're not creatures of the night anymore."

"You and me both."