Thirty-Seven

(This is a pretty short chapter)

It was around noon when I got a call from Alex.

"Hey, love. Can you come over?"

"Sure, I'll be right over." I got up and got dressed, headed over to Alex's dorm. I knocked and I heard him say come in. I opened the door and to my surprise, there was a fancy lunch date on the table. "Wow, Alex. You did this by yourself?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. We haven't had one in a while so I decided to make us a date." he smiled and motioned me to sit down. I sat down and scooted my chair in, Alex sat across from me. I took a bite of the delicious food. "How is it?" he asked.

"It's amazing. Did you cook this or did you get Olive Garden?"

"I cooked it." he smiled and took a bite as well.

"Good job love." I smiled back.

___________________________________________________________

Our lunch date was over and we cuddled on his bed. I got a call from Calena.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey, I need help with boy problems."

"Okay, what's up?" I asked.

"Kyle wants to get back with me but Shay confessed his love for me. I don't know what to do."

"Never go back to an ex. Give Shay a chance." I said.

"Okay, thanks." she hung up.

"I thought you said that you'd kill him if he got near her." Alex said.

"I forgave him in my mind." I said.

Alex and I continued cuddling on my bed in the dorm. I took a picture of us and posted it to all social media. Calena sent me the picture of Alex and I she took yesterday. I posted that picture too. After I was done with my phone, I plugged it into my charger and set it down on the bedside table. I drifted off to sleep.