Thirty

(The picture above is the eyeshadow palette Bree's using. I have it in real life and I always use it. Now that there's only ten chapters left, I really do hope all of you enjoyed my book. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!)

For most of the Summer, I'm staying with Mark. I decided to follow in Mark's footsteps and become a youtuber, making makeup tutorials and gaming videos.

"Hey guys, Bree here. I'm back to bring you another tutorial. Today we're trying the BYSO® Peach eyeshadow palette. There are twelve beautiful colors to test out. I probably won't use all of them but I will definitely swatch them for you." I put on foundation and blended it into my skin, then some concealer. "I'm not gonna put a shit ton of makeup on today because it's a light kind of day." I put some primer on my eyelids and blended it in. Then I shaped my eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil and filled them in. "Now, I will use the eyeshadow palette." I grabbed my eyeshadow brush and dipped into the color Dainty, and blended it in. Then, I cleaned my brush off and dipped my brush into Lavish and blended it into my crease. "It's not looking bad but it could be better." I continued to dip into Peachy and blended it into the back corner of my eye. I dipped into Pamper and blended it into my other corner of my eye. "Holy shit, I'm doing better than I thought." Now that I'm done with my eyeshadow, I'm going to do the rest of my makeup off camera." I finished my makeup off camera. "Since I'm done with my makeup, I'm going to swatch the other colors for you." I swatched the colors on my arm. "Now that I think about this palette, the colors are BEAUTIFUL! These colors are perfect for Summer and I will definitely use this palette all the time. It's perfect for a beach date, or just a coffee date. Anyway, I will leave this video here so if you enjoyed this video, please leave a like and if you want more videos like this, please subscribe. I also do gaming videos with my foster father, Mark or Markiplier so definitely go and subscribe to him because he's amazing. If you want me to try other makeup brands, please leave them in the comments below and if you wanna try this palette for yourself, link is in the description below. I love you all and I'll see you next time. Bye guys." I cut the camera off. I sighed and decided to start editing the video. Mark came into my room and leaned on the doorframe.

"Hey kiddo. Just finished a video. Wanna grab a bite?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'll edit the video later."

"Let's go." he said and we drove to our favorite food place.

We sat outside because it was a nice day. I decided to text Alex but he hasn't responded yet. I look around and I see Alex with someone. The person turned around and saw Kaleb. I set my phone down and kept staring at them. Mark looked at me.

"Bree?" Mark said.

"Hm?" I replied.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I sighed and focused on Mark and I's time together. I texted Alex and I saw him take his phone out and he slipped it into his pocket without even replying to my message. I shook my head and just ignored them. The waiter came over to the table to take our order. After the waiter left, I looked over to Alex and Kaleb but they were gone. I shrugged it off and looked at Mark.

"How's YouTube going?" I asked.

"Good, you?"

"Same here, but it's pretty stressful."

"Tell me about it, I've been doing videos since 2012."

"I know. I've watched your videos before you adopted Ash and I."

"Yeah, you know, I'm happy I adopted you girls when I did."

"Me too." I smiled.

_________________________________________________________

After Mark and I came home from town, I went back to my room to start editing my video I made earlier. I suddenly got a text from Alex. 

'Hey beautiful'

'Hi, why haven't you been answering me?'

'I was busy.'

'Busy my ass, Alex. Explain why I saw you across the street. WITH FUCKING KALEB!?'

'Let me explain, love.'

'Explain to me in person then. I'm at Mark's place.'

'Okay'

I threw my phone across the room. I groaned and continued to edit my video. Alex appeared at my window. I looked over to him and took my headphones off. I opened the window to let him in. I slapped him, hard.

"Ow!" he rubbed his cheek.

"That's for dodging me for two weeks, Alex. You haven't answered my texts or my fucking calls. Then I see you hanging out with Kaleb. What's the deal with that?" I asked.

"Kaleb wanted me to join his side. If I didn't, he would've killed us both. I didn't want to put your life at risk. He bit me, and now I'm a werewolf again. Bree, you don't understand that I had to protect you from him. I'm sorry, love. Please forgive me." he begged.

"I'll forgive you but I won't forget it. I'm still upset at you but that doesn't mean I don't love you. I do love you." I said. He came closer to me and kissed me.

"I didn't want Kaleb to know. He told me that if I don't stay away from you, he'll end up killing you. I didn't want that."

"It's okay, I understand." I said.

"I love you, babe."

"I love you too."