Thirty-Nine

It was the first day of my sophomore year of college. Calena and I were getting dressed.

"I can't believe it, our second year. Time goes by super fast." she said. I nodded.

"I know right." I put my shirt on and we heard a knock on the door. Calena and I were fully dressed. "Come in." I said, as Alex and Shay entered our dorm.

"Hey, girls. Are you ready?" Alex asked.

"We both are." Alex kissed me and Shay kissed Calena. We headed to our first classes which were next to each other. Alex and I stood outside of my first class. Alex was staring at something. "Alex, what are you staring at?" I asked.

"Nothing, sorry." I looked over at this female student who was dressed like a whore. She had blonde hair, green eyes. She was wearing a pink crop top and a short skirt. I mean a REALLY short skirt. She's just your average college slut. Alex and Shay were staring at her again and I nudged Alex. He looked at me.

"Quit staring at her, Alex." I said.

"Sorry."

"She's the college slut, everyone's going to look at her." Shay said.

"True, but Alex, you have a girlfriend who is standing right in front of you." I rolled my eyes and entered my classroom.

______________________________________________________________

School was almost over for the day. Calena and I are sitting in the library, doing homework.

"So what's up with you and Shay?" I asked.

"We're not official yet, but he's wanting to make it work, unlike Kyle." she said.

"That's good."

"Yeah, We're trying to take things slow." she said.

"You better." I joked.

"Okay, mom." she joked.

Alex entered the library and sat next to me.

"Hey love."

"Hey."

"Sorry, I was staring at that harlot."

"It's okay, hun." I said.

"I was wondering since our anniversary is coming up, I'd like to take you out for dinner."

"Or we can rent a couple of movies, pop some popcorn and cuddle while we watch some movies." I smiled.

"That's a better idea." he smiled.

____________________________________________________________

It was almost the end of the day, I exited the library and saw Alex talking to that harlot from earlier. I walked up to them. 

"Hey love." I kissed his cheek.

"Hey, baby." he smiled. She scoffed and walked away. I walked up to her.

"Why were you talking to him?" I asked her.

"I needed directions."

"Mhm, sure. I bet you were trying to get in his pants like the slut you are."

"Calm your tits. He's not my type anyways and plus, he's ugly." she said.

"He's not ugly."

"Yeah, he is." I punched her and she fell to the floor.

"Take that back!" I said.

"Get the fuck off of me!" she yelled and I continued to punch her. I felt Alex's hands grab me to pull me off of her. The headmaster came in.

"What the hell is going on here?!" he yelled.

"She did this to me," she pointed at me. "She started this whole fight."

"This wouldn't have happened if you weren't talking to my boyfriend!" I said.

"Both of you, my office, right now!" he said and we both followed him to his office.

______________________________________________________________

I was sitting in his office when he came in.

"Ms. Pierce, Ms. Kelley. I want to talk to both of you separately." he looked at her. "You first." I walked out of his office and sat in the office. A few minutes later, she stepped out and sat down. I went into his office and sat down. "I heard Ms. Kelley's side of the story, now I want to hear yours." he said.

"Well, I stepped out of class and I saw her talking to my boyfriend. I walked up to them and she walked away. I went up to her to ask her why she was talking to him. She said she needed directions and she also said that he was ugly. So I punched her."

"And?"

"I told her to take it back but she didn't so I kept punching her."

"I'm glad you defended your boyfriend but Miss. Pierce, that isn't allowed on campus. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to suspend you for a week."

"A week!?" I groaned and stepped out of his office, heading back to my dorm. Alex texted me.

'What happened?'

'I got suspended for a week.'

'A week!?'

'I know, it's bullshit.'

'Fuck that bitch. After class, I'm coming over.'