Nineteen

Alex and I are getting ready for our date. I grabbed the classic red wine from the fridge and popped it open. I grabbed the wine glasses and poured some in each cup. I ordered take out from Olive Garden. Alex set the table, with the Apple Cinnamon candles and rose petals.

"After we eat, can we slow dance to some music?" he asked.

"Sounds amazing." I smiled and kissed him. I heard a knock on the door, opened it and grabbed the food from the delivery guy. I paid him and he left. I set the food on the table. I started putting our food on plates. Alex sat down. After I sat down and food was set on our plates, we dug into some amazing pasta.

"I forgot how good Olive Garden is." I said.

"I've never had it until now." Alex said.

"It's good, right?" he nodded and sipped some of his wine.

"The wine compliments the pasta perfectly. How?"

"Mark's mom taught me. I bought myself a fake ID."

"Wow." I nodded.

I turned on some music and Alex grabbed my hand. We started slow dancing. We both heard a knock on the door. We stopped slow dancing and looked at each other.

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked.

"No, are you?" I shook my head. I answered the door and it was Kim. She came inside and closed the door.

"Surprise! Now sit down before I kill both of you." We sat down on my bed and I sighed.

"What do you want, Kim?" Alex asked.

"I came over to ruin your pathetic little date." she smiled. 

"Just leave us alone!"

"Shut up. Now, did you find out what he is yet?" she asked me. "Say it out loud for us so we can hear it."

"He's a werewolf." I said.

"And what are you?"

"Human."

"Good, werewolves and humans don't mix. I think you know this, Bree." she said. "What would Alex want with a lousy human like yourself?"

"I don't know."

"He wants to get into your pants and curse you." I looked at Alex and started crying. "Oh, I think I broke her.

"Leave her alone!" he said.

"Alex, I think you know it's true. You want to fuck every girl you meet."

"That is NOT true. I would never do that. You know it, I know it and I'm pretty sure Bree knows it too."

"Does she really?" she pointed at me. I got up and left the dorm. Alex followed.

"Bree!" he said.

"Is it true?" I asked.

"No, of course not. I wouldn't do that to you. I love you too much. I'm with you because I see a future with you." he held my hand.

"Maybe Kim's right. Humans and werewolves don't mix."

"Don't say that." Alex kissed my forehead. "Kim's a desperate bitch so don't listen to her. She's trying to break us apart." he kissed me. "I would never give this wretched curse I have to you." he hugged me tightly.