Twenty

(This chapter is VERY short.)

It's the day Alex and I try to find a cure. I got onto my laptop to try to find some answers. Alex is out getting some coffee for me and tea for himself. I think I finally found something. I texted him to tell him to come back.

He responded:

Okay, babe. I'm coming back

I put my phone down and waited for him to enter the room. A few minutes later, he came back with our drinks. He quickly sat down.

"What'd you find?" he asked.

"There's many ways you can kill a werewolf: beheading, fire, silver bullets, eating the heart."

"Eat the heart?"

"I don't know if it'll cure you and Shay, but, I think the way to go is beheading." he nodded.

"How are we gonna do it? She'll end up knowing about our plan..." he asked.

"We'll have to wait until the right time."

"When will that be?"

"On the next full moon."

"When's the next full moon?"

"Next week."

"Perfect." he paused. "Since you're helping us, I wanna repay you. I wanna take you out on a date."

"No, Alex. We have leftover pasta from the last time."

"Have a date here then?" I nodded.

I grabbed the pasta from the fridge and started microwaving it. He grabbed some bowls and utensils. We sat down and you know the rest.

"This pasta is amazing." he smiled.

"Yeah, it is."

We finished our food, drank the rest of the wine and sat down on the couch.

"We should have more dates like this." he said, and held my hand.

"I agree."

After a few hours of watching movies, Alex and I slept on my bed and snuggled.

"Goodnight, my darling." he said

"Goodnight, hun."