Five

(I'll be posting at least five chapters a day until it's all posted and completed. This is also kind of a short chapter. For now, Enjoy)

"How's life?" he asked.

"Just peachy." I rolled my eyes. He chuckled. I looked at him.

"Your total is $25.36." I handed him the exact change. "I miss you."

"Okay? And?"

"I want you back."

"Hell no, I'm not getting back with you, you piece of shit. Now, go fuck yourself." I left with my items and headed back to the room.

A few minutes later, I got back home and Calena was awake. "Hey, you're awake."

"Yeah. Did you go to the store?" she asked.

"Yes, I got some Powerade and some rolaids for us." I gave her her Powerade.

"Nice." She opened the bottle and drank some.

"I saw Kaleb..."

"No way." she said.

"Yeah, he told me he wanted me back."

"Thank God you turned him down."

"I told him to go fuck himself."

"That's even better."

"Do you think that Kaleb could've killed Alex's roommate?" I asked.

"He could've, yeah."

"They set a curfew."

"Yeah, we'll see how long that'll last." I got a text from Alex. He said he wants to walk around the park so I agreed to it and got my shoes on. I met him at the park.

"Hey beautiful." he smiled.

"Hey." he held my hand and we walked around.

"Do you think the police found anything yet?"

"I don't know but it usually takes a while." I nodded in agreement. He stopped walking and looked at something that was laying down in the bushes. He let go of my hand and walked over to it. "Bree, you might wanna come over here..."

I walked over to him and saw another corpse. I moved away and puked. He moved the body and it was sliced in half.

"Are you alright?" he asked. I shook my head. I grabbed my phone and called the police again.

I just knew, from this moment on, that this would be the beginning of these mysterious murders.