Eleven

(Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was busy and I wasn't in the mood to update at all. So to make up for it, I'll be posting 10 chapters today. Enjoy)

"What happened to you?" Calena asked.

"Alex's vicious ex girlfriend came and almost beat the shit out of me."

"What!? What a fucking bitch. Good thing Alex was here."

"I texted him."

She put her bag down and kneeled in front of me. "You want me to get revenge?"

"No, Karma will come to bite her in the ass."

"True." Alex and Calena agreed.

"Maybe the weird phone calls are coming from her."

"Maybe."

"What if she tries to kill Bree again?" Calena asked. I looked down at the floor.

"I'll stay here until she stops." Alex said.

"What if she doesn't?"

"I'll have a talk with her."

"Let's hope this doesn't happen again." I sighed. "Alex, you don't have to stay, you need sleep." i said as Calena went into the bathroom.

"I want to and I'm going to."

"Okay."

"If I'm not here and she comes back, she can kill you."

"Yeah." I paused. "Wanna watch a movie to get my mind off of it?"

"Sure, love." I sat down on the couch. "Horror? Comedy? Romance?"

"Horror." he smiled.

"You can pick." I gave the DVD case to him.

He immediately picked one and it was Bad Moon, one of my favorites. I grabbed the disk from him and put it in the DVD player, then I clicked play.

I felt something poking me in the arm, I looked at Alex. His eyes were dark green. His nails grew into claws, his teeth grew into fangs. I started breathing heavily while he slashed my throat.

I suddenly woke up in bed. All I remember was watching a movie with Alex. I heard snoring and I knew it wasn't Calena. It was Alex. I laid back and fell asleep.

~~

The next morning, I woke up. Alex was playing on his phone. Calena was gone. Alex saw me and smiled.

"Morning gorgeous." he kissed my forehead and gave me a breakfast sandwich. "Eat up, you have another appointment." I groaned and ate my sandwich. I got dressed.

"I have a question." I said.

"Yes?"

"How do you know so much about werewolves?"

"I did an essay back in High school. What about you?"

"I did a research paper in 10th grade. I still have it."

"Nice. Let's get you to your appointment."

~~

I entered the therapist's office, sat down, and she was once again sitting across from me.

"Welcome back, Breanna."

"Thank you."

"Let's continue, shall we?" she cleared her throat and slipped on her glasses. "Has anything happened since the last time I saw you?"

"I've been having some weird nightmares."

"Tell me about them." she clicked her pen.

"One of them, I was walking through a forest of some sort. I saw someone hunched over. I recognized them too. It was my boyfriend too. He was turning into a mythical beast. I was horrified so I ran away until he killed me in my nightmare."

"When did they first start?"

"Wednesday."

"How about the next one?"

"Well, this is the interesting part: I had a nightmare within a nightmare."

"Please continue." She wrote everything down.

"He texted me when I quote on quote woke up from it. He told me to meet him outside and he was acting strange. Then, he attacked me. I woke up in reality after that."

"Go on." she continued writing my dreams down.

"I had another one last night." I paused. "I was watching a movie with my boyfriend and I felt something poke my arm so I turned to look at him. He turned into a monster. He slashed my throat."

"What type of monster?" she asked.

"A werewolf."

"Okay. Usually when you die in a nightmare, you die in real life. Especially if a werewolf is trying to eat your throat out." she said. "How about the bodies? Do you remember their faces?"

"No, I haven't, and I'm trying so hard not to."

"I understand that. These nightmares you've been having aren't a part of PTSD." she jotted everything down.

"What should I do about these dreams I've been having?"

"Try to make your brain think of something else. It's called Lucid Dreaming."

"I've heard about it. You can tell your brain to dream about things."

"Exactly. Just focus on what you want to dream about. But if you use lucid dreaming too much, it can be dangerous." she looked at the clock on the wall. "That's all the time we have for today, I'll see you next Saturday, Ms. Pierce." I exited out of her office and made my way to the front desk. After scheduling another appointment, I exited out of the office with Alex. I looked at the sky and then it started to rain. We hid under a gazebo. I smiled and closed my eyes. I guess you could say that I absolutely love the rain.

"You love rain?"

"Yeah, it relaxes me."

"Me too." he smiled. "We should get going."

"Yeah, I guess so." Alex and I made our way back to the campus, inside the dorms and into my room. Calena was gone so it was just Alex and I.

"I need to tell you something." he said.

"What?" I took my jacket off and hung it up on the cost rack.

"I got fired from the fair the day after we went on the rides."

"Why's that?"

"I don't know, they didn't tell me." he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Alex."

"It's alright, it was a lousy job anyways." He kissed me.