Chapter 1: The Beginning

(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/N) wake up!" father called from downstairs. I quickly woke up and went to the bathroom to wash up. Then, i hurriedly went down. I saw that behind my father were empty alcohol bottles. 'Great...he's drunk again' I thought. My father slapped and kicked me. "Where is my breakfast?! Do you want me to starve?" Father said. I immediately went to make us breakfast. During breakfast, dad said "I'm going overseas to work on an important project with my colleagues. You better keep the house clean or else. I will be going away for 3 months." I was happy he said that but I didn't showed him my emotions. 'I can finally go 3 months without him hurting me' I thought.After dad finishes the breakfast, he went out to work. I continued eating my breakfast and when I was done, I went upstairs to shower.

~Flashback~
"Mom?...Mom?!! Please don't leave me..." I sobbed. The doctor said that mom was in an extremely weak condition and has a very small chance of surviving. My mom has gotten into a car accident while she was returning home after buying groceries. "Sweetie, you must always be a good girl when you grow up. I will always be in your heart no matter what" said mother in her last breath. Dad and I couldn't stop crying for weeks and months. Ever since that happened, father has started becoming an alcoholic and blamed me for mother's death.

Back to real world
I quickly wiped away my tears and dried myself with a towel. I put on a floral printed dress and went to the park to see my friends.

I walked slowly while admiring the scenery of my village. Village of Opal is a beautiful and peaceful place to live.

 Village of Opal is a beautiful and peaceful place to live

I saw my friends and quickly ran to them. "Nora,Xander,Susan!!!" I yelled. The three of them turned around and said "Hey (Y/N)!!". After greeting each other, we chose a bench and sat on it. "Hey guys, did you heard that the royal family of Averylton is coming for a visit?" said Nora. "WHAT?!" I said. "You don't know about it? Well...apparently they are visiting here for 3 days to find more maids,butlers and servants for Averylton. They are coming the day after tomorrow". "Oh..." Xander,Susan and I replied. "Well that means we have a lot of cleaning to do" Susan said. I agreed with her. After chitchatitting for a while, we went back to clean our houses. 'We need to impress the royal family with our kindness and cleanliness' I thought.

Meanwhile~

Prince Alaric's POV
"We are visiting the village of Opal the day after tomorrow. We are going there to find more maids, butlers and servants for the castle." said dad. "Yay!!! I wonder what's their fashion like there..I can't wait to see their culture there either!" Valerie squealed in excitement. 'Great..guess that means I have to pack my stuffs for the visit..' I thought. "Alaric dear, aren't you excited for the visit? The village of Opal is known for their beautiful scenery and kindness."said mom.".....yeah,sure." I said.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Phew I finally finished cleaning the whole house'. I have to clear the weeds and clean the fish pond tomorrow though..." I said to myself.
I went upstairs and took a shower and changed into my pajamas. I quickly laid on my bed and picked out a book to read. "Ah..this story is so nice...oh..its already 11pm..I should really go to bed" i said out loud and put my book away. I turned off the lights and let myself fall into slumber.Off to the dreamworld I go!

Author's note
This is the first time I wrote a story. I hope that chapter 1 is alright. Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me! I'll be posting next chapter tomorrow. Byebye~