Chapter 7: The New Surrounding

(Y/N)'s POV
The castle's hallways are so beautiful!! I wonder if its hard to remember the directions...probably.

The hallway is beautifully decorated with some gold ornaments and the walls are made of white marble

The hallway is beautifully decorated with some gold ornaments and the walls are made of white marble. The floors kinda looks like the chess piece though. Prince Alaric keeps holding my wrist till we came upon a door. He opened the door and the room was breathtaking.

The walls and bed are in pale pink and cream color

The walls and bed are in pale pink and cream color. It also has a dressing table,a huge window and a wardrobe. There's also a door where I assume it leads to the bathroom. "C-can I really stay here your highness?" I asked but still in shock.

"Of course you may. I'm not allowing my own personal maid to sleep in some dump so this is your room. I hope you like it. You may explore the room as you like and put your clothes in the wardrobe. In a few hours, I will escort you to the dining table as my personal maid will serve me my meals. Are there any questions in your mind?" He said. "U-um yes. What do you mean by 'personal maid?'" I asked confused. "Oh that means you'll only be able to serve me and no one else. Makes it a lot easier as you have only one person to serve that four people" he said. I thanked him and he went on his way to his bedroom I guess.

I walked to the door and my guess was right. Its a bathroom which are in monetonous colours, black and white. I unpacked my suitcase and took out my clothes. Its just a few shirts and pants. I opened the wardrobe and there are already some beautiful clothes. Most of it was made of silk, leather and velvet. 'These clothes probably worth more than me' i thought.

I proceeded to hang my clothes on the hanger and hanged them nicely. Suddenly, there's a knock on my door and I went to open it. It was a short girl with brown hair and purple eyes. She's adorable, like a child. Hehe. "Miss (Y/N), Prince Alaric would like me to give you these sets of outfits to wear while serving him" she said emotionlessly. "Oh thank you. Whats your name?How old are you?"I asked her. "My name's Marian and I'm 20 this year" she replied. After a a very little talk, she left me with the clothes. Its all the same maid costume. Guess I have to put it on. I went to the bathroom and took off my original clothes and put the maid outfit on. 'Its a bit revealing' I blushed while tugging at the end on the skirt. Its a bit too short for my liking and why are there cat ears?! Does the prince has a thing for cats? It looks adorable....kinda.