Chapter 3: The Birthday Party

1st day (Arrival)

(Y/N)'s POV
After getting out of the crowd with my friends, I told them that I was going home because I can't handle the noise any longer. "Oh I'll walk you home" Xander offered. "Thanks what about you two?"I asked as I looked at nora and susan. "I'm gonna stay here and continue watching the prince. I-i mean the royal family" she stuttered as she replies. "I'm going to head to the market to buy some ingredients for dinner. Bye!" Susan said as she started walking away. "Ok then bye!"I yelled. "Shall we go?" Xander asked. "Hehe, yes we shall" I replied.

While walking home
"Hey (Y/N), have you planned on what you're getting for Nora on her birthday?" Xander asked. "Ehehe, that's a secret" I replied while putting my index finger onto my lips. "Hmph" Xander pouts childishly. We finally arrived at my house and I wanted to ask xander to come and tea but he declined saying there's something else he needs to do before saying goodbye and walking away.

Timeskip to night time

Group Chat for Nora's bday(Susan,Xander and (Y/N))

Susan:Hey guys, don't forget that we're gathering at (Y/N)'s beautiful garden that Nora likes for her birthday!🌸🌿🌸

Xander: Of course I wouldn't forget it!

(Y/N): Yeah me too! I can't wait for her to receive my present!😆

Susan: Oh! What is it?😯

Xander: she says its a secret 😩

(Y/N): Yup!😌 but don't worry! You'll soon find out!

Susan: Alright then its time for me to go to bed! Ill see you guys tomorrow!😴

Xander: Yeah, me too!

(Y/N): Okay then you two. Goodnight!Sleep tight!😴

Xander and Susan: Night!💜

End for chat

(Y/N)'s POV
Guess I'll go to sleep too. I jumped into my comfy bed and drifted off to sleep after a few minutes.

Morning
I woke up and started screaming while dancing around! Yes today is it! I can finally celebrate Nora's birthday. I even prepared an outfit to wear for the party. "Yeeeeek! I'm so pumped!" I squealed. I ran to the bathroom to wash up. After bathing too, I ran downstairs and ate some boiled eggs for breakfast. (Sorry if you don't like boiled eggs) I then ran back up and started putting on my outfit.

Pick your choice again~

Outfit 1

Outfit 2

Outfit 2