Chapter 26: The Hot Prince

(Y/N)'s POV
"Don't skip around. You don't want Princess Evangel to see you, do you?" He scolded and I fearfully shaked my head. "Good. Now follow me" he said and i followed him while thinking about Princess Evangel's cruel acts. We sneaked through the hallways to the backdoor. We then got into the servant's carriage and I looked around. 'Its less fancier than Prince Alaric's carriage..' I thought as the carriage began to move slowly.

I saw Prince Alaric's carriage in front of me and I tried to search for Prince Alaric. I suddenly saw Princess Evangel looking out of the carriage and i quickly looked away. 'Its boring without Prince Alaric's presence' i thought sadly.

After a few hours~
The sun was beginning to set as the sky looks orange in colour. We suddenly stopped moving and I looked around. We arrived at a small village. We got out and I began walking in the village. I began to feel wetness on my face and i looked up. It was starting to rain heavily. I saw an inn and we quickly walked towards there. I realized that we must be staying here since the journey to Averylton is long.

 I realized that we must be staying here since the journey to Averylton is long

As we checked in, I saw Prince Alaric with Princess Evangel. He was wearing a button up shirt and black tights. His hair and shirt was a little drenched due to the rain. 'He looks so sexy!' I thought and stared at him longer. His drenched shirt was a little transparent and I could see his built. 'He's so hot!' I thought. Princess Evangel began to walk away and I sighed in relief she didn't notice me.

His outfit~
(Gotta admit he's hot!)🔥

But the shirt is a little wet like this

Prince Alaric looked at me and smirked. "Enjoying the view?" He teased and I blushed furiously. I shooked my head to get rid of the lewd thoughts as he walked towards me. "Am I sexy enough for you?' He teased more and gripped my chin to make me look up. My face burned even more as I tried to look away. "Heh...youre too adorable. Guess like I hit the nail on the head huh?" he said and hugged me tightly. "I miss you.." He whispered in my ears and I shivered a little.

"Too bad you have to sleep in another room..." He said and I continued to stare at him. "We'll see each other later...for now..let's get some rest, alright kitten?" He smiled warmly and I hugged him. "G-goodnight master" I stuttered as he pinched my cheeks softly. "Goodnight to you too, kitten" he said and returned the hug. Once I arrived at my room, I laid on the bed and looked out at through the windows.

 Once I arrived at my room, I laid on the bed and looked out at through the windows

The rain was really heavy and thunderstorms could be heard. I sighed and thought of Prince Alaric in that sexy outfit again. I blushed at my thoughts and tried to go to sleep. "Wouldn't it be hot if he's shirtless...like last time?" I thought dreamily and quickly slapped myself. 'Stop. Being. So. Dirty. Minded. (Y/N)' i thought as I slapped myself with each words. I covered my eyes and ears so I could fall asleep. I started dreaming about Xander and Prince Alaric protecting me from the evil princesses, Nora and Susan. I began to smile at the wonderful dream I'm having.

Next morning ~
I immediately woke up as I felt a piece of bread hit my face flatly. I realized someone threw the bread at me. I began to eat the bread sulkily because I was awoken by a piece of bread. 'How dumb' i thought as I furrowed my eyebrows. "Stop making that sour grape face. We're going to leave at any minute now. So get changed and meet me outside" Robert said strictly and I pouted. I went into the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

After changing into my maid outfit, I ran outside. During the run, I nearly bumped into Princess Evangel. I quickly hid under the small table and she walked passed it without noticing anything. After she was gone, I ran to the exit and saw Robert reading a book. "What do we do now?" I asked him and he replied "we are leaving as soon as Prince Alaric give a signal. So just sit in the carriage and wait patiently". I walked to the carriage and sat on it while looking out of it.

After five minutes, I heard the sound of snap and some servants sat in tje same carriage as me. All of them look dead in the eyes. The carriage started moving and I tried to start a small conversation but all of them just ignored me. It was so silent you could hear the sound of a pin drop.

Timeskip to arrival~
I began to see a familiar castle as I realized that we've finally arrived at Kingdom of Averylton. As we got out, I saw Prince Alaric saying something to Princess Evangel and she quickly ran into the castle. Prince Alaric began walking in my direction and I waved at him. "Hello, kitten. Doesn't it feel better here than the other kingdoms?" He asked and I said "of course it is. Its really peaceful here and I don't have to deal with the princesses rage".

"Yeah, well...my father probably wants to see me now. So, why don't you go back to your room? I'll call you when I require your assistance again. So, ill see you later" he said and hugged me. "Alright then, Master!" I replied happily and he laughed. "Well, goodbye for now" he said and disappeared into the castle. I grabbed my backpack and began walking to my room. As I was walking, someome tackled me to the ground.

"(Y/N)! Where have you been?! I was worried sick about you!" The person said and I realized it was Xander. "Xander! I missed you so much!" I cried and hugged him tightly. Pink dusted his cheeks as he tried to recompose himself. "You worried me and Flare nearly to death. We've been searching everywhere for you! You've got a lot of explaining to do, (Y/N)" he said and I chuckled nervously.