Chapter 19: The Player

I wrote mini lime in this chapter ;)

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up in the morning when the birds started chirping. I lazily climbed off the bed and went to shower. I entered the bathroom and started doing my business while yawning sleepily. After finishing showering and brushing my teeth, I put on my maid outfit of course and went out the door. I started wandering around till I bumped into someone. "M-master!" I yelled a little because of shock. "Good morning kitten. Did you sleep well?" He asked kindly and I said "yeah I slept very well".

"Good, let's wander around the castle today" he said and grabbed my hand.
We then started finding for the main entrance and finally, after a few twist and turns, we found it. We exited the castle and walked to the gates. I looked back and it was the view of the kingdom of Arthora's castle. It was magnificent.

It was green in colour and has many rocks surrounding it

It was green in colour and has many rocks surrounding it. We both started looking around and there are quite a lot of workers there. After admiring the beauty of the castle, we went back in the castle and began memorizing the directions. "Kitten, are you alright? Do you feel dizzy from all these turns?" He asks worriedly and I shooked my head. "N-no of course not. It's a good way to train my memory skills" I said while pointing to my head. "Alright then...maybe we can find Princess Giselle so we can ask if she wants us to do anything? Maybe she'll give you a fun job" he says happily and I smiled.

He noticed my smile and blushed a little. "Let's go" he said and pulled me to his side. We began searching for Princess Giselle's room for 30 minutes. We went from 1st floor to 4th floor and there's still no sign of her. "Hmm...where could she be?" I asked and Prince Alaric replied "I'm not sure....". We then began to ascend the stairs to the 5th floor. We looked around the hallways till we heard some moaning. Me and Prince Alaric look at each other as we're weirded out. "What was that?" I asked and he said "I don't know. But let's trace it. It might lead us to her". I nodded and we began to follow the sound of the moaning.

We finally arrived upon a huge door painted pink in colour. Prince Alaric wanted to knock on the door but turns out the door is not even shut completely. The moaning begins to sound louder and I feel a little disgusted. 'Just what the heck is going on in there?!' I mentally panicked. The moaning did not stop so me and Prince Alaric looked through the gap between the door and wall. What we saw was a little shocking to say, at least.

Princess Giselle was naked with another man pounding in her. They were both sweating a lot and we are standing there like puppets. Suddenly, Prince Alaric cleared his throat and they both froze in shock. "Princess Giselle?" He asked and she gulped. "So you're with another one night stand huh?" He asked while chuckling darkly. The man begin blushing a lot as he was showing his bare body in the presence of a prince. He quickly stood up while covering his *ahem* and put on his clothes. He then quickly ran away while blushing like a tomato. "Kitten, I'll meet you later in your room. Please give me some time with her" he said and I nodded quickly. I immediately walked away from there trying to delete what I just saw.

Prince Alaric's POV
I'm not sure how to feel...a princess doing that with a commoner... I looked at her and she began to speak. "W-well, since I'm not your wife yet...I just wanted to have some fun..l-look i dont really love him or anything..." She said while looking a bit guilty...just a bit. "Well, if you're going to be my wife, I can't trust you to be loyal to me. You've been having s*x with random men ever since you turned 15" I said while rubbing my temples.

"Well, if you become my husband, I won't cheat on you. I'll gladly do it with you" she said and walked up to me while still being naked. "Cmon, let me show you how good it'll feel" she says while trying to unbutton my shirt. I immediately slapped her hands away and she pouted. She sighed and began unbuckling my belt. "If you want me to be your husband, prove to me you can be loyal to me. You should also stop tempting men to sleep with you. Plus, don't you ever force yourself on me. You have time till the end of my visit" I said frustratedly.

I then left the room while she stood there dumbfounded. I begin finding my way to (Y/N)'s room and finally found it. I knocked on it and she opened the door while smiling warmly.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV
I heard a knock and immediately went to open it. I saw Prince Alaric standing there and I smiled at him warmly. He smiled back and patted my head. "Kitten, can I stay in your room a little while?" He asked and I replied "of course you may". He then came in and I closed the door. He sat on my bed and patted his lap indicating for me to sit on him. I fumbled a little with my short maid skirt and sat on him. He began hugging me while breathing near my neck. 'His breath is so warm and it kinda tickles' i thought while holding in a laugh.

Then, I felt something wet against my neck and turns out...he was licking my neck! "W-what are you doing?" I said while panicking. "Don't worry...just a little mark.." He said seductively snd I blushed redder than a tomato. I tried getting off of him but failed as he's way too strong holding me in place. He placed a kiss on my neck and bit it. My neck began bleeding because of the tiny hole he made. He licked my blood and said "delicious" while smirking. I was practically shivering by then and tried to get away from him.

"Don't worry, kitten. I'm not going to do anything else. I did that just so you're safe. As you can see, there's a lot of guys in this castle and I just don't want you to be hurt" he said while hugging me tighter. "R-really?" I asked amd he nodded. I sighed and returned his hug. (A/N: (Y/N)'s very gullible to fall for the prince's tricks.) "Kitten, shall we go for lunch In the nearest café around here? I heard there's also a flower contest which is held in the middle of the kingdom...shall we go?" He said and stood up while holding out his hand. "Of course. Let's go there!" I said happily and quickly took hold of his hands.

"Your hands are quite small" he said and squeezed my hands. "W-well, it's because of my height. You're way taller than me, so that's why you're hands are gigantic to me" I said while blushing and looking away. He chuckled and kissed my nose. I blushed so much I lost balance and nearly fall. I prepared myself for the incoming pain but it never happened. I opened my eyes to see Prince Alaric hugging me tightly. "Are you alright?" He said while stroking my head. "Y-yes" I managed to mumble out. "Please be more careful" he said and looking at me worriedly. "I will.." I said while blushing at the fact he kissed my nose and saved me from a fall. My stomach suddenly growled and I was shocked. "Hehe..cmon lets go and fill that poor empty stomach of yours" he says and dragged me away. We were walking next to each other while holding hands like a couple. 'This is nice..' I thought happily.

(A/N: so how was today's chapter? Oh and thank you so much for 570+ reads and 160+ votes. I feel so happy. Thank you so much once again.)