Chapter 32: The Adorable Bunny

(Y/N)'s POV
I suddenly heard a scream coming from the forest and got curious. "What was that?" I asked and he said "I'm not sure". "Let's go check it out" I said and he pulled me onto his lap. "But I wanna show you the meadow..." He whined and I sighed but gave in.

We walked out of the cottage and he began leading me through a narrow path. When the path ended, we came to a beautiful opening with lots of colorful flowers.

"Its so beautiful

"Its so beautiful..." I wondered and he smiled. "Well, I'll be right back. I have to go get some water for cooking dinner later" he said and left me alone in the meadow. I laid down on the flowers and a bunny began to hop around the meadow.

It was light brown in colour and it started to wash itself

It was light brown in colour and it started to wash itself. I slowly walked over to it not wanting to scare it away. I gave it some little berries I found in the woods earlier. It began to nibble them and I petted it gently on the head. After that, the bunny hopped onto my lap and searched me for more bunnies.

I giggled at that reaction as I fed it more with wild berries. After some time, Prince Alaric didnt return, so I decided to go look for him. The bunny hopped away when it saw its family.
I laughed and thought that they're an adorable family of bunnies.

I started walking out of the beautiful meadow and walked back to the cottage to check if he's there. He suddenly walked out of the cottage and I ran to him. He looked extremely shocked. "H-hey kitten, youre back?" He stuttered and I nodded. "Well, dinner's ready. Let's go eat!" He said and we entered our cottage.

Flashback~
Prince Alaric's POV
I left (Y/N) at the meadow and walked to the source of the shout. When I walked to the cottage, a guy and a little guy was sneaking around my cottage. I realized that they're Xander and Flare. "What are you two doing here?" I asked in a dark manner and Xander replied "we came searching for you since you're missing".

"Well, since we found you, why don't we go back to the castle?" He continued saying while Flare was hiding behind Xander. "Wait...where's (Y/N)?" He asked and I asked back "why?". "Because I'm worried for her safety. I like her a lot..." He answered and I snapped when I heard that he likes My (Y/N).

I smirked evily and grabbed a knife from my pocket. I rushed to Xander and immediately slit his throat. Then, I digged out his eyes because he used it to see my (Y/N). I stabbed his chest  for liking (Y/N). "No one but me gets to love her..." I mumbled and glanced at the shivering little boy.

I walked to him slowly and stabbed Flare in the chest. "I'm sorry, but you shouldn't have seen that. Since youre a little boy, I'll make it quick" I said and Flare lost consciousness from the stab in his chest. I dragged both of the bodies to the basement and locked it. I then went out of the cottage only to find (Y/N) running towards me.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV
I walked into the kitchen after him. While he was preparing the meal, I saw a weird red stain on his clothes. He set my meal on the table and he sat on the opposite side of me. "Why does your clothes have some red stains?" I asked and he replied "oh...I just spilled some ketchup". I nodded while happily eating my food. 'It was really delicious for a person with tons of maids to cook for him' I thought and began sipping my soup.

After we finished dinner, I helped wash the plates. "Hey kitten, let's go to sleep" he said while yawning. "Alright, I'm coming" I said while cleaning the last plate. We walked upstairs and he pulled me into his room. "Sleep here..." He said and I looked at him.

His beautiful black hair was shining due to the moonlight. When he opened his eyes, I felt like I was staring into an emerald...but it feels like a green forest. He smiled and cuddle me. I began to smile too and cuddled him tighter. We both started to fall asleep.

(A/N: I'm so sorry today's chapter was so short! But tomorrow's chapter is going to be way longer because its the last chapter before the endings.

What do you think is going to happen? By the way, Xander and Flare's survival depends on which ENDING you CHOOSE. So, practically their life are in your hands.

Oh and also, I'm going to publish my new book with the endings. I'm thinking of doing  YANDERE CHILDHOOD FRIEND X READER. What do you think?