Chapter 21: The Flirtatious Waiter

(Y/N)'s POV
After we went back to the castle, it was about 7pm because we stopped at some shops to buy some souvenirs and food. When we went back to the castle, we entered through the back door as we saw a crowd gathering in the ball room. "What's going on there?" I asked Prince Alaric. "Its probably one of her famous balls to find a one night stand" he replied casually. "Oh..." I said as I thought 'why would she have a one night stand when she's trying to win the heart of Prince Alaric? Doesn't she needs to be loyal to him?'.

Suddenly, Princess Giselle came over to us. "Why don't you two enjoy the ball? There's lots of delicious foods there" she said as she tries to pull Prince Alaric with her. "Fine, but let go of me please" he said and try to pry her off his amrs. She pouted and let go of him unhappily. "(Y/N), let's go" Prince Alaric said and held my hand.

We walked to the ballroom and most of the guests are males. The ballroom was quite beautiful and spacious.

The whole room looks golden in colour because Arthora is a rich kingdom

The whole room looks golden in colour because Arthora is a rich kingdom. "There's so many guys here....don't let go of my hand alright?" Prince Alaric said and I retorted "but why?". "Just don't do it.." He said and i just sighed. Prince Alaric then pulled me to the food section and
there were a few variety of food that looks mouth-watering.

Example:

You decided to pick (food choice) and put it on a plate

You decided to pick (food choice) and put it on a plate. "(Y/N), i have to go to talk with Princess Giselle for a moment. Please wait for me" he said and I nodded while he walked away. After finishing my food, I wanted to have a little dessert even though I've already ate so much sweets back at the cat cafe. As I picked my dessert, a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes came over to me.

"Hello there, gorgeous. How are you doing this fine evening?" He asked politely and I replied "oh I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking". "Well, will you be my dance partner for tonight?" He asked and I agreed without thinking twice. "Great then, let me escort you to the dance floor, beautiful" he said and winked at me. He started to look familiar and I realized it was the waiter that served Prince Alaric and I our meals."oh you're the guy who works as a waiter back at the cat cafe!" I said and he smiled. "I'm so glad you remembered me, beautiful. My name is Abner. May I ask for your name please?" He asked and I said "my name is (Y/N). Pleased to meet you". "Indeed, Miss (Y/N)" he said and kissed my hand. I blushed slightly and Prince Alaric came back.

"What are you doing?" Prince Alaric asked Abner darkly. Abner said "I just want her to be my dance partner for the night, your highness". "No, she already has me as her partner" Prince Alaric said and yanked my hand away from Abner. Abner then went near my ear and whispered "we can have some fun tonight without him if you want, sweetie. Just come to my place after the ball. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself". I shuddered at his words and Prince Alaric noticed. He managed to pull me away from Abner and walked back to his private quarters.

On the way to his room, he looked a little angered so I felt a little scared. When we arrived, he just shut the door and sat on his bed looking sad yet angry. "Is something wrong, Master?" I asked worriedly and he just ignored me. "Go change to your own clothes. There's a pair of pajamas in the left side of the cupboard" he said and pointed to the cupboard. I nodded and opened the cupboard. I hurriedly took the pajamas without looking as theres only one on that side and walked over to the bathroom.

I began to shower and tried to clear my mind once again. After finally relaxing, I put on the pajamas and realized it was a huge sweater with shorts. I realized the sweater and shorts must've belong to Prince Alaric. I immediately blushed at the thought of wearing his clothes. I walked out of the bathroom nervously and he chuckled. "You look cute in my clothes, kitten" he said as he started to change out of his clothes. I quickly looked away while my face flushed brightly. "Heh, shy again kitten?" He smirked and walk up to me. I raised up my hands to defend myself but he ended up hugging me while being shirtless. He then whispered "You're mine". I got confused but decided not to bother about it. "Let's go to sleep now" he said and off the lights.

"Hey, look the stars are so beautiful" I said while looking out the window. We were sitting on the bed so Prince Alaric came behind and cuddled me. "You're right, the stars are beautiful today" he smiled and cuddled me tighter.

 I started feeling sleepy and fell asleep on Prince Alaric

Prince Alaric's POV
'The starry night sky is so beautiful today...but I'm still mad over the fact that the stupid waiter flirted with her at the cat cafe and at the ballroom just now. Ugh..i really want to kill him' I thought while looking at the stars. (Y/N) started falling asleep and I laid her down beside me. I smiled at her cute figure and cuddled her tightly. "I love you (Y/N)" i said and patted her head while playing with her hair softly. 'Her hair smells so nice..' I thought before falling into slumber.

Next morning~
(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up in the arms of Prince Alaric and saw that he's still fast asleep. I took this as a chance to take a quick shower and change into my maid outfit. There's actually a few sets of the same maid outfit so I won't be stinky because if I wore the same one everyday, ill probably smell like a skunk's fart.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw that Prince Alaric was awake. He then said "good morning, kitten". "Good morning master. Today is our last day here right?" I asked sadly and he nodded. "Wait for me here" he said and went into the bathroom. I started thinking about Abner flirting with me twice yesterday. 'I have the feeling thst he's a playboy' i thought as I looked at the morning sky.

"Kitten, im done showering. Let's go to Princess Giselle's room. I need to check something" he said and I nodded. As we walk along the hallways, we heard a scream of terror and quickly went to that direction. "W-what do you think happened?" I asked. "I'm not so sure but don't get out of my sight. If not, something might happen to you too, and I don't want you to die" he replied as we continued walking in the direction. As we got nearer, I started to smell a weird stench. 'Smells like blood...' I thought worriedly.