Bad ending

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
I finally publish my second book. Its called Mine (Yandere Childhood Friend X Reader). So go check it out and vote if you enjoyed it.

I posted the link in my profile conversation or you can just read it when you tap my profile.

Keep in mind that this is really short!

(Y/N)'s POV
"Do you love me?" Prince Alaric asked and I replied "no! I would never love you!". "What? But..." He mumbled as he stumbled back. "Kill them!" King Marcus said and a guard began rushing towards us. Prince Alaric unsheathe his sword and killed the guards.

He grabbed my hands and ran away while dragging me with him. He then continue dragging me till we reached a shady cottage. He pushed me in and locked the door.

"Why won't you love me?!" He cried. "I will never love you because you killed all of my friends.." I shouted. "But I did it for our love..." He said sadly and kissed me. "Youre mine, kitten. And you will learn to love me" he said and I pushed him off of me.

"I won't!" I shouted and grabbed a knife from his pocket. I then stabbed it into his heart and he began gasping while coughing blood. "No...I did it for us...i love you, (Y/N)" he said while crying.

He then took the knife out of my hands and began kissing me. "If I can't have you....nobody can..." He said and stabbed the knife into my chest.

It was a fiery pain and I began to see black dots covering my vision. "I love you, (Y/N)....i love you..." Prince Alaric whispered and kissed me till the two of us took our last breath.

(A/N: And....Done! I hope you enjoyed this book and vote if you did. Well...don't forget to check out my second yandere book! And thank you for 5k reads and 520+ votes! It really means a lot! Thank you to all of you for reading my first yandere book)