Good Ending (Alaric's Route)

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
I finally publish my second book. Its called Mine (Yandere Childhood Friend X Reader). So go check it out and vote if you enjoyed it.

I posted the link in my profile conversation or you can just read it when you tap my profile.

I would also recommend you reading the normal ending. Its way different than this one and I put a lot of effort into it.

Back to the story ~

(Y/N)'s POV
"Do you love me?" Prince Alaric asked and I replied "yes...I love you too". He suddenly smiled widely and hugged me while tears was pouring out of his eyes. "Kill them!" King Marcus ordered and a guard rush towards him and tries to kill us. "I will not let you hurt her!" Prince Alaric shouted and unsheath his sword and plunged it into the guard's chest.

More guards rush towards us and he managed to kill all of them. "Come on! Let's go! I know a place where we can be safe at!" He said and pulled my arm. We ran through the hallways together and continued running till we reached a big tree in the garden.

"What're we going to do now?" I panicked and he kissed me. He then face the tree and his eyes started to glow a bright green. "I am Alaric, the master of nature. Come forth, magical door for i know summon you!" He phrased and a bright entrance appeared in the trunk of the tree.

 Come forth, magical door for i know summon you!" He phrased and a bright entrance appeared in the trunk of the tree

The guards started running towards us, ready to fight. "Let's go!" Prince Alaric said and we went through the doorway. "Come back here!" King Marcus shouted as the doorway began to disappear.

We were falling from the sky and I shouted. "Gyahhhh!!!" I shouted even louder and Prince Alaric hugged me tightly. As we nearly reached the ground, Prince Alaric's hand extended and his eyes began to glow again. The tree vines began to wrap around us and put us on the ground gently.

"What happened? W-where are we?" I stumbled and he smiled. "We're in the Land of Secrets. That portal I created has led us here and we're practically in another dimension. But don't worry, its safe" he assured.

"Now, why don't we go to our new home?" Prince Alaric asked as he grabbed my hand. I nodded and we began walking through the peculiar forest. It has weird hybrids and fairies.

"You look lost, kitten. This world is the world of mythical creatures unknown to the other world. That's why its called the Land of Secrets. Though some creatures are known...such as dragons and fairies. In this world, dragons, sirens, fairies, griffins, phoenix, goblins, elves, vampire, chimera, unicorn, werewolf, Pegasus and lots more" he explained and I widened my eyes in shock.

"A-arent they going to kill us?" I asked and he laughed. "Of course not. I'm the king here so theyre my loyal subjects" he said. "You're the king?!" I asked and he nodded. 'No wonder those fairies and creatures all bowed down when he walked by' i thought.