Chapter 12: The Torture

(WARNING! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN GORE AND BLOOD SO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THAT TOPIC THEN PLEASE DONT READ IT. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.)

(Y/N)'s POV
I started to wake up and I was in the arms of Prince Alaric. He started to wake up as well and we stared at each other. "(Y/N) go and help the others decorate the ballroom for 3 hours, water the plants and feed the fishes. Then return to my room by 2pm sharp. Dont be late. Ill get breakfast by myself today" he said and I nodded. I hurriedly went back to my room and took my maid outfit. I bathe and changed into my outfit. Then, I went to the ballroom to help. "(Y/N), i have a sandwich with me. Do you want some?" xander said and I gratefully ate it. "Thank you so much Xander! What would I do without you?" I said. "Aww...(Y/N) you're flustering me" he pinched my nose lightly. "So, the ball is tonight and everything needs to be perfect. We've done most of the work yesterday so now we just need to add the final touch. Can you help me with the flowers?" He asked and I said" of course let's do this".

Timeskip to 12pm
Still (Y/N)'s POV
"Yay! We're all done!" Everyone said. It was a beautiful place and it has a dark theme.

"(Y/N)! Ill see you later tonight

"(Y/N)! Ill see you later tonight. I can't wait to see you in a beautiful gown" he says cheekily and ran away. "Xander!" I said while blushing. I walked to the garden and began watering the plants. "(Y/N)!(Y/N)!" Flare said while running towards me. "Have you planned on what you're wearing at the ball?" He asked excitingly. "Hmm..I'm not sure yet. You'll see tonight" I said while patting his head. "Yay! By the way (Y/N), thank you for being my friend. I've never had one before besides the queen" he said. "Aww.. Im always here if you need me alright?" I said and he hugged me. He then thanked me again and started to skip away. "Ill see you tonight (Y/N)!" He said while waving goodbye and I waved back.

Meanwhile~
Prince Alaric's POV
I walked to the ballroom and it was beautiful. Suddenly, Glory walked towards me and whispered "Your highness, I've captured them and they're in the dungeon". "Good" I said and paid him two pouches of gold coins. He thanked me and walked away. I smirked and walked to the dungeon which is located at the bottom of the castle. It may be all cupcakes and rainbows at the whole castle except the eerie bottom which has rarely any visitors. I went to the dungeon cell which 'they' are kept in. "Well well, what do we have here?" I said. "Y-your highness? W-whats going on?" Nora asked panickly. "Well, youve hurt my precious (Y/N) and now you shall suffer the consequences" I said laughing at their shocked reactions. "N-no we're just messing around with her! Please spare us!!" Susan said while shivering a lot. "Let's have fun!" I said mischievously. I ordered the guards to lead them to the torture room and they obeyed. Once we reach the torture room, I locked it and luckily that room is soundproof so no one can hear their screams.

I tied Nora up and tortured Susan first

I tied Nora up and tortured Susan first. I tied her to the rack and began stretching her limbs till they rip apart.

 I tied her to the rack and began stretching her limbs till they rip apart

Blood began to drip down the floor as Susan screamed loudly. She died immediately afterwards. "Seriously? Can't she die a little later? I've lost half my fun time. Tech" I said and Nora looked at me in horror. "No! No please forgive me! Please spare my life! Don't kill me" she begged. "Oh I'm sorry that its too late" I said and tied her to the dissecting table.

 "Oh I'm sorry that its too late" I said and tied her to the dissecting table

She struggled a lot but I still managed it. I took a knife and began slicing her chest to her stomach. She screamed so loudly that it hurts my ears. I then pulled out her intestines and cut them into pieces. 'So this is how the human body looks like' I thought while cutting off her ears. Surprisingly she hasn't died yet. I felt so happy and stabbed her eyes till it was the consistency of soup. I ripped her heart out and she died. 'Haha! I feel so alive!!' I said happily and left their bodies for the guards to clean. I quickly went back to my room and took a bath. "Ah relaxing" I said while putting more water into the bathtub.

Timeskip to 2pm
(Y/N)'s POV
I've done my jobs and went to Prince Alaric's room. I knocked on it and he let me in. "(Y/N), come with me" he said and led me to a old looking door. "Emma! We're coming in" he said and went in. "You have to dress her up for the ball. Return her to my room by 5:30pm" he said and left. Emma is an old looking lady with brownish white hair and emerald eyes. "Hmm....you smell of sweat. Go ahead and quickly take a shower while I prepare your gown" she instructed me and pointed to the bathroom. I nodded and went in the bathroom and took a shower. I went out with my wet hair while holding my maid outfit. "U-um...I don't have other clothes to wear..." I said shyly. She nodded and began dressing me up.

(A/N: yes, this chapter is quite short but I'll make up for it at the next chapter. Thank you so much for 50+ votes and 200+ reads. I love y'all.)